3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20 06:37 pm

Disable the Xbox 360 controller (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The controller automatically visible game.But I want to disable it from the game,so she only saw the shooters, and customize the controls on the controller itself under Xpadder'om.Please tell me how to do it in system files of the game?License GOG
12 Comments
Sort by:
u
upumeg95 07.06.20

[Denis]
there are in game settings you can turn off autodetection

l
legusor 07.06.20

or try in the game press scroll lock

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

upumeg95
legusor
Thank you

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.06.20

[Denis]
the idea is included with xpadder'e the controller and so will not be detected

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Tried.He is confused in the choice of action.I tried Ведьмака1 on the gamepad using Xpadder,very much.Did the same in the 3rd by disabling the alternate control.Vibration is only possible to bind to the button.

J
JABA AZAZINA 07.06.20

[Denis]
I don't know, as for me, using xpadder's not very convenient. The first still okay. there and then there is no choice, but the third already sharpened, half of the chips to lose, and all keys will not fit

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

upumeg95
legusor
Still sees the gamepad and shooters(

Nathan-Explosion Explosion
Using Xpadder many buttons to bind.For example,from signs to include,but not through the selection in the quick menu

u
urban.kalabanovich 07.06.20

[Denis]
But perhaps through settings you cannot disable the auto-sensing controller? That's just what I tried, ForceDisablePad= semi true, and my gamepad boksovskie game does not see already, don't respond.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

urban.kalabanovich
The thing is that I don't know where to look for the most Forcedisablepad.If I had known the topic was not created

u
urban.kalabanovich 07.06.20

[Denis]
Documents, folder the Witcher 3, the user file.settings, it will have this line, ForceDisablePad=false, change false to true.

D
Denis Kyokushin 07.06.20

urban.kalabanovich
Thank you.Helped

P
Piladzis 20.01.23

Make it so that the game does not see the gamepad