3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larrikin 07.06.20 06:38 pm

Why GTA: SA is a Fig on the radio? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Why in GTA : San Andreas is a Fig a radio and is it possible to change it?
110 Comments
Sort by:
l
ladykiller69 07.06.20

Hmmm... the Best sound...

1. GTA VC... Almost all the stations...they rule
2. GTA SA... Every taste...
3. GTA VCS... less, Wave 103 taxis... =)

D
Dorofelya 07.06.20

GTA Vice City Wild Style FM rules!

z
zhlobski 07.06.20

I partly agree with the author of the topic. In those times even Psychedelic and Goa was only born as a culture. Of course, in SA these styles were not included. The coolest radio station was in GTA3, because there 2001. A huge thank you to R* that they have made the USER TRACKS PLAYER.

B
Bond0079 07.06.20

In Sana'a the best soundtrack of all the GTA (IMHO)

S
STEEL.XP 07.06.20

but as music in my game to insert ?

N
Northell 07.06.20

Duc for me the real radio in GTA III. GAME/KJAN/RISE/MSX the most normal! thank God in three muzny were not hiding, Toko quality bespontovoe(wav/~88kbs/mono)!

i
iSergeyA 07.06.20

And I do radio in the game does not cut , it the better I played .

N
Nenavistnik ubogoy pekaty 07.06.20

Why radio stupid ? Because it so did the developers ! What a stupid question ?

O
O.G.Ice 07.06.20

Does not happen stupid music listeners are dumb ; )

A
Ankuzya 07.06.20

Why in Sana'a cops get first prize in the festival of stupidity? All for the same simple reason - developed so wanted and so did, without asking and not wanting to ask.
And radio can be a Fig for him who does not know how to listen to him, connecting with the process of the game... here.

i
ivanzer 07.06.20

I vabsche, no wonder what it,
I'm gonna see
good to all.

M
Ma4eteGT 07.06.20

In all GTA I only respect remercie station - FM in Game three, in VC Flash FM, Radio Los Santos in SA - the rest sucks

V
VDZD 07.06.20

бл9ха fly, and you Cho wanted modern songs?? in San the hits of those times, what they were listening to, and who it is for you did the user track player

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 07.06.20

and there is what-thread program, to replace the songs on your radio, and then the player custom tracks until you find among these radio stations...

D
DakiLLa_ 07.06.20

And mine in SA normal radio...who do not like che-please uses. tracks..still radio as it supports the atmosphere of the game

V
Verka Smerdyuchka 07.06.20

I don't know, maybe we are on different radio talk, maybe the pirates there that he altered, but I have even almost no music, only the chatter of DJs, all sorts of advertising and of other rubbish.

K
Kotyara666 07.06.20

A Fig knows

K
Kennet 07.06.20

Normal radio. Just soup to wash it.

V
VanEK313 07.06.20

People and nobody can fill the archive with a working RADIO in GTA or throw litsku game??? Very happy to listen to the music)

F
Frank_Farmer 07.06.20

Music from the radio, ripped from the game in OGG format, I have weighs in at 563 MB...Maybe you should fill only the selected tracks?