3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Larrikin 07.06.20 06:38 pm

Why GTA: SA is a Fig on the radio? (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Why in GTA : San Andreas is a Fig a radio and is it possible to change it?
110 Comments
Sort by:
N
NecroArt 07.06.20

Radio is, because this is 1991, not 2005.

K
KAMaz aka Lamborgini 07.06.20

I Uzer Track music pumped and listen to everything all the time.

S
SCM 07.06.20

By the way, strange that nobody thought to make a mod with online radio: enter the file 7-8 direct links to our radio station (whichever you connect, foreign can be slow), and switch them directly during the game the scroll. Convenient, considering that on buffering, for example, this takes a couple of seconds.
The idea itself is not complicated, I think some sort of good programmer, versed in the structure of the game it is done.

N
Nevermore 07.06.20

I like the radio in Sana'a,as it gives the effect of the ride.IMHO.Of course you can insert your music,but....

V
VanEK313 07.06.20

Frank_Farmer
can upload the folder ripped straight from the root folder as it is to immediately insert into the game? By the way, somewhere in the Internet saw a mod to listen to music live on the go. In fashion is the chain from the store Binko replaces the iPod. Very cool mod, but without radio in the sense it almost no((

U
Udalennyy nik 07.06.20

In a series of GTA (except the first part) was always good music!

P
PAVEL 666 07.06.20

I personally love the RX

S
Sanek_91 07.06.20

Because the pirates cut the radio and left all е6алу!

N
Nuarlatotep 07.06.20

Awesome, the author created a theme, and dumped.I'm just x**s on what people right now.

N
Northell 07.06.20

You can continue in the same spirit...
this unhappy - before crap game buy a license))

g
gtalegend 07.06.20

radio under the atmosphere of those years that depicts the game - the author probably listens to what the thread pop type 50 cent rihanna)

A
Axel Foley 07.06.20

Yes, in SA the radio just super-duper...Rightly said gtalegend,it is very in harmony with the atmosphere of those years. Or someone was expecting to hear the singer Maksim or group Doctor Watson, Mikhail Boyarsky : )) especially for such people the game has User Track Player.

D
Deep Throat 07.06.20

In SA rocking soundtrack. You just don't know much musle 80-90. The second most beautiful after lisovskogo.

A
Axel Foley 07.06.20

Me soundtrack Weiss identity very much,but San Andreyevskiy a little more

G
Gabe Logan 07.06.20

Radio-X is one cool music,but in sume radio in SA is not so hot.
but it is clear 90s as a way(I'm on PS2 just do not listen to distracting)

R
RJ_de_Rex 07.06.20

In the Weis radio taxis, perfectly conveys the atmosphere at the SAN nothing to say sorry can't radio I have trimmed advertising is, music that is then played on K-Rose and CSR, but I don't often listen to, but I can say that the advertising on radio is great, I like

g
gtalegend 07.06.20

I remember also playing obrezannuyu version of the first half of the year then found full also advise ))

G
GTAman 07.06.20

Radio every part is well suited to the atmosphere of the game, to the era that is shown there.

E
Egor_Pskov 07.06.20

In San Andreas radio! The music is cool! A lot of famous artists! K-Dst and Radio-X is the best!

G
GreyTorch 07.06.20

Because you got it into your head that!