3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxalexx 08.06.20 07:52 pm

Critical error: "not Enough VRAM" restart the computer (Grand Theft Auto 4)

when I played GTA4 broke the game (even at the minimum salary). Often after this the error not enough memory restart your computer the extension of the screen after exiting the game was minimal with no graphics card at all. Often leaving the game leave a trail of the cursor on the screen had to restart.
And in the mafia the first texture is buggy.

I have asus radeon HD4850 1gb
unit 400W micase
Q9550 2.83 hz
Kingston DDR2 2Gbx2
ASROCK S775 IP45 DDR2 SATA2 GLAN 8-CH
What could be the problem?
70 Comments
Sort by:
S
Smod[Byfshiy Kettu] 08.06.20

Strange... I'm sorry then I can not help.

L
Leocoolcat 08.06.20

Maybe I have a broken memory vidyuhi?

C
CRhateR 08.06.20

very strange ! download crack may a thread ! patch set ! may defect some !

A
AxeLite 08.06.20

This problem occurs in people with radionomy or new divorcee, ranging from the 2xx series.
Don't know how they solve it, Google it. And memory is not broken - that's for sure, can not have so many people to be defective vidyuhi :)

To check:
create a text file (.txt) in the root of the game and write there:
-percentvidmem 100
without the quotes, save, close.
Try to run as administrator, compatibility with XP, and so on.
Just vidyuhi not unloads the memory, it is completed and... don't know why this is happening.

L
Leocoolcat 08.06.20

Put the Vista SP2, the game is not crashes, view...

M
Marlou 08.06.20

the same s**AES on Vista sp2
4gb RAM
Video 1gb Radeon HD3850
AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+
can knows how to fix someone leaves in about an hour, although with the episodes, everything is OK=)))
and do not tell anyone how to increase memory of graphics card?=))

M
Man Human 08.06.20

I have the same of grany!! in originale this error I veeeery rarely and in episodes vaschsche impossible to play! after 2-3 minutes gives!

k
kuzprostoegor 08.06.20

heresy kakaeto !!

F
FreakazoidxxL 08.06.20

Leocoolcat listen if not ulamak potest and write how you battle the last one is -so I think to buy NV470 or ATI 5870 (I know that last better but I want to know whether or not to overpay)

A
AxeLite 08.06.20

FreakazoidxxL, you ask, or iron, or in the bfbc2 forum. And he most likely will not answer you - it 8 days online was not..

d
deni6600 08.06.20

MNU АMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+
4gb RAM
Hd 5770 1gb video
xp sp3
says not enough VRAM've tried everything and the lines to enter the wood changed Nena..what to do...a maximum of 1 minute of running and crashes:( help can someone fix this already

P
Ps1hoOZz 08.06.20

Hello everybody, I know that such subject already was, but there's so much...))) what can be zadolbalsja to look.
The problem I think is clear from the title of the topic, please suggest me ways of solving this problem (Microsoft. Net FrameWork 3.5 is installed of course))).
Thanks in advance for your help.

P
Ps1hoOZz 08.06.20

Hello everybody, I know that such subject already was, but there's so much...))) what can be zadolbalsja to look.
The problem I think is clear from the title of the topic, please suggest me ways of solving this problem (Microsoft. Net FrameWork 3.5 is installed of course))).
Thanks in advance for your help.

S
Sergeanur 08.06.20

Buy none powerful.

B
Brando9 08.06.20

Put the patch

A
ALEX24807 08.06.20

Why ? I have a gtx 480 and identity is very buggy and says not Enough video memory. DARK DANIL - I was advised to download the patch (I have win7 64bit) on it at all glycet 0 fps sales and error with the memory .if thee win 7 then try to download the link http://dl.playground.ru/DB3/8/8/GTAIV_MAINTENANCE_UPDATE_1004.rar good Luck ! ))))))))

P
Ps1hoOZz 08.06.20

And what?)

U
Udalennyy 08.06.20

last put

R
Ripper Man 08.06.20

Lower settings in the game

W
WeedStoned 08.06.20

Setup graphs still try to get out...