3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxxalexx 08.06.20 07:52 pm

Critical error: "not Enough VRAM" restart the computer (Grand Theft Auto 4)

when I played GTA4 broke the game (even at the minimum salary). Often after this the error not enough memory restart your computer the extension of the screen after exiting the game was minimal with no graphics card at all. Often leaving the game leave a trail of the cursor on the screen had to restart.
And in the mafia the first texture is buggy.

I have asus radeon HD4850 1gb
unit 400W micase
Q9550 2.83 hz
Kingston DDR2 2Gbx2
ASROCK S775 IP45 DDR2 SATA2 GLAN 8-CH
What could be the problem?
70 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kennedy007 08.06.20

I have no such

W
WeedStoned 08.06.20

So will

H
Heni Reni 08.06.20

Strange I have none the same that you have, and no problems.

Reinstall, update direct x and put the wood last.

E
EvgeN 1137 08.06.20

patch download last, damn it!

B
Banano_studio 08.06.20

write a review who the problem was)

L
Lancer96 08.06.20

I pass all the credits and I crashes error and says that vindus looking for ostranenie problems, then I'm out of the game, and before that all went well

s
splintercell894 08.06.20

Overheat
Oh, I think I found a solution. in General, in one English forum I saw a Board in the driver settings, NVIDIA to set the number of frames prerendering 0(nvidia control panel->manage 3D settings->maximum pre-prepared frames, the default is 3). set, walked a couple of missions - missions were not. see che will continue.

really works ! Thank you !

and no conductive patch will try

F
Fantom 08.06.20

Reinstallation helps!

l
lcdnek198 08.06.20

start playing gta a few minutes and leaves a crap - gta4 critical error not enough video memory, one such error-remove commandline, if you threw in a folder and it's working, agonized for a long time, but I found the problem!
my system:
CPU QuadCore Intel Core 2 Quad Q8400, 2666 MHz
Mainboard Asus P5P43TD
Hynix 4GB DDR3-1333
ATI Radeon HD 5670 (1024 MB)
and all of these tips with the wood and reinstalling the game, do not listen to those who say it is not a Fig do not understand in the file commandline recording to multiply VRAM 3 times-availablevidmem 3) , so graphics card is overloaded and freezes, this file was originally done for the old cards 128 and 256MB, 512-1000Mb, and he only gets tested on three computers with different cards and settings, after deleting the file you have shows with graphics settings in the game the real video RAM in MB, then put the setup in about 25-45% of the loading (it is advisable to leave the place) and play all you want and not cursing the Radeon and dzhifors )))))))

B
Brando9 08.06.20

First, if you write for newbies, that's at least explained then put the setup in about 25-45% download.
Second, if 512 MB to put 25-45 % load, it will f*PA and not performance, think what you write! The map needs to be loaded to the maximum, then the maximum performance will get.
Thirdly with this problem and the patch will be fine.
Fourth on reinstallation of fire wood and games I did the first time I hear it.
By the way: in the past my old 256 MB with the latest patch didn't know this error, and in commandline was -availablevidmem 1.7 sometimes 2.

a
adelmarat 08.06.20

Good evening, everyone. My computer is having the same problem. Everything was decided by the fact that I installed the patch provided above. Prior to that, tried to update the driver (GeForce GTX 250 ), but it didn't help. So install this patch and do not worry. As for myself, I have concluded that it is not necessary to cut all the settings to maximum when simultaneously included server cs and the Code 6

M
Mr.Elder 08.06.20

The problem was solved after installing the patch 1.0.6.1 rus

M
MORSOV 08.06.20

There is a way to disable recording clips in the settings. But does not help everyone, although I helped.
Or download CaheBoost - the program, which helps everyone.

S
Sasha b.o.s.s.12 08.06.20

What does it mean and how to fix it I have 7 64 bit and печ480 with 1500 MB ?

N
N1KO 08.06.20

look in Google - commandline gta iv

this thing works wonders

x
xDazor 08.06.20

N1KО
Good prog,thank you!

k
k1slim 08.06.20

It's not prog.A file with the same configuration.

B
Burrut 08.06.20

I got this error after the following: he set out to change all the cars in the game and when it came to taxi (and already a lot of cars replaced and played normally) loaded the game, Niko appears at the apartment and everything! Flies that lack of VRAM.

s
st1lys 08.06.20

Hello, I have a problem.
yesterday we played in the smt trainer v5.2 kept the car, left the game after half an hour I go into the game and after downloading when you will have GG in the apartment for 2 seconds and POPs up an error"RESC10, restart the computer, reboot, same thing.
delete the file trainer.ini helps, but the game starts normally with 3rd times, tried different versions of trainers, nothing helps...
I have patch 1.0.0.4 vrodiby(I can't recall exactly), no comandlines not worth it...
oven е7400 2duo 2.8 GHz
look dzhifors 9800+ 1GB
2х2гб RAM(but Windows XP only sees 3)
Help please...

D
Dedsec_user 08.06.20

PACANI!!!Downloaded Desert 4,as soon as even really notice the location,then immediately vybivaet etu error