3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 08.06.20 07:57 pm

Money from Amhara (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who's done this: if you fulfill all the conditions of positive endings, but to take CRIS to Engyro and take the money? This act override all will be good and bad ending or not?
43 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niikas2011 08.06.20

No , not block .

B
Bupycop 08.06.20

Widukind
Will be a good finale + black konyashka.

S
Sam_FisherPG 08.06.20

CRIS Empress will be, not vedmochka, even if not to take the money.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

we must act according to the canons, it is very important

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 08.06.20

Delphis
Everyone has their own Canon.

W
Widukind 08.06.20

Bupycop
in a sense, Roach is a black? Interesting... But does the choice to CRIS-vedmochka - CRIS-Empress and if it affects both? Logically, the trip to Emiru leads to the Empress, but this is the ending hard to achieve and is only possible if you kill Radovid and Dijkstra (if I understand correctly). And therefore I wonder if Radovid not to kill, but to take the money - then what happens? CRIS-vadmacska still, despite this unseemly act of Geralt?

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
no need to act so that on the books. Well, what's the point in playing if you make decisions, if the Witcher would never do? It turns out that this decision does not Herald will be, but an ordinary man

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
but we're playing for the Herald, then you need to do what Geralt would have done. To get used to Geralt, to be Geralt

W
Widukind 08.06.20

Delphis
so my question is not about how to act, and variants of branching of the plot. How to I already passed, I wonder what are the options and how these options was seen by the authors of the game (the answer is addressed to Dmitry Solodilova, but the replica is somehow sent differently, I don't know why)

D

Delphis
And the point to do from the Witcher RPGs with role-play, if you can't do that himself AFTER all, NO CANON Why add the choice between Triss and Yen, if Yen-Canon. Why the game has added sets of different schools, if the Canon only the Manticore (And only visually, in the books at all this school was not) Why in the game (And DLC) a few endings, if the terms of half of them Canonical Geralt would do? Why even have a dialogue system with the choice replicas, if only one phrase is Canon, and others don't. Why did pumping, giving players the opportunity to focus on one of the branches, turning Geralt in combat alchemist or a knight in armor? Why? Not the same Canon.

A
Aleksandr2242 08.06.20

Widukind
there like if Radovid will win the war, the CRIS will be vedmochka. I personally have not tested it, just heard about it a lot.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
you don't understand the world of the Witcher, not Canon play just students. Real witches always choose the option that would be Geralt himself said, otherwise there is no point to play

D

Delphis
Well, that's too thick.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Geralt would never say

K
Konstantinion 08.06.20

Delphis
That moment when you want to Troll as Bomber, and leaves saavsem flat and stupid((( Poor(((

D
Delphis 08.06.20

well, we play as Geralt, there can be personal preferences? you have to play as Geralt would. Isn't that right? It's the story of Geralt, you have to think and do what Geralt would do

D
Delphis 08.06.20

Kost1990
okay, you got me. I very much want to be like bomber, what am I doing wrong?

m
merser986 08.06.20

The Canon is a book written by the author, which is read by people without the ability to make his adjustments. A game in the RPG genre - is the book in which each player is the author of my own story.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

merser986
the RPG is a game where you play the chosen role (thief, fighter, mage) and the game the Witcher is acting out the role of the Witcher

m
merser986 08.06.20

Delphis
And each player is free to decide what will be the witch in this story. To kill and Rob every step of the way or to be the Savior of everything.