3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Widukind 08.06.20 07:57 pm

Money from Amhara (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who's done this: if you fulfill all the conditions of positive endings, but to take CRIS to Engyro and take the money? This act override all will be good and bad ending or not?
43 Comments
Sort by:
D
Delphis 08.06.20

merser986
and there is there a choice? it is possible to kill and loot? there or take an order to kill another vampire or not. That's the whole point of the game

m
merser986 08.06.20

Delphis
You can bargain with the customer and demand the max or settle for minimal. With some monsters and bandits to negotiate peace, and it is possible to kill them. All of these actions though, and spelled out in advance, but you decide how to act and what to choose.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

merser986 wrote:
The Canon is a book written by the author, which is read by people without the ability to make his adjustments
merser986
where in games the Witcher, you can make your adjustments? there linearly, though not 10/10 times come, will still be the same battle and in fact all

D
Delphis 08.06.20

merser986
well, let's say I'll kill them. In another passage not kill, what difference does it make? In one passage they will be on the road in the other - no?

W
Widukind 08.06.20

Aleksandr2242
Yes, I've played this variant. Broke Dijkstra leg, I got a quest to kill Radovid. Emhyr died, the victim of the fifth column. The whole of the North in the hands of Radovid everywhere harness witches etc. CRIS-vedmochka. But I do not went to Amuru, that is to make CRIS Empress I would no longer be possible, even if I killed Radovid (if I understand correctly the terms of the endings). But the question is about money Engira probably the last answer I do not know yet, because in the guides it is clearly said, and to re-take most ALL options are still problematic

m
merser986 08.06.20

Delphis
Every battle is a pre-defined point, but what choice are you going to do outside of the battle depends on you. I specifically, in book - Canon Yennifer, in the game you have a choice. From your words - what book Geralt would not take money, and in the book it would be that he would refuse the money or not will go with CRIS to Emiru, but the game wanted to take the money - take it. The game gives you the opportunity to choose from options, the one that likes you personally, not to the writer. Try to beat the game not live in the book of the Witcher, and to do it my way.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

merser986
ie play as they want, but most importantly the right sentence in the dialog to choose? this is the whole point of the role of plaing?

G
Gena Kolupaev 08.06.20

Of kaaaaa, Canon Yes Canon, the Canon his name is Geralt not Geraldd!!!!! And let people play how they want

0ldush 08.06.20

Delphis
if you want to play without choice, then play linear games or read books.

W
Widukind 08.06.20

Sam_FisherPG
even if you do not take money, CRIS will become the Empress... And if not kill Radovid - this is a necessary condition for the final CRIS - the Empress - then what will happen?

S
Shadowarm 08.06.20

Delphis
Delphis wrote:
but we're playing for the Herald
Delphis wrote:
this decision does not Herald
Delphis wrote:
well, we're playing as Geralt
Delphis wrote:
you don't understand the world of the Witcher
Yelling with you,how silly you are.Even the name he can clearly write.

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Widukind here esteem http://www.playground.ru/blogs/witcher_3_wild_hunt/vedmak_3_dikaya_ohota_kontsovki_v_igre_vse-144637/

D
Denis Kyokushin 08.06.20

Delphis
and there is there a choice?
I am a customer at the beast happened to double payment to the main.

W
Widukind 08.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
thank you. But this is the standard description of what to do to. But my question is slightly different: what if And because a clear answer in this guide are also there, as in the other. The impression is like take the money/don't take no effect. That is, apparently, affects some dialogues (CRIS while trying to buy horses for the elf circus would sarcastically speak to the Geralt, if you take Ampyra money, like), but has no effect on the ending. Maybe affected still

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

Widukind
At the end Vliet only the fact of arrival to Engaru. If you came here it means you have a chance to get the ending CRIS Empress. Not arrived, consequently there is no chance. Making money from Amhara will affect how many more terms you will need to perform in crucial for this event. The player is given the chance to make two wrong choices out of five (according to developers). Will do more, will get the bad ending. Will you take money from Amhara, or will refuse to go with CRIS on the grave Scale or to smash the lab Avalache is not important. And to get the ending CRIS Empress, you additionally will need to decide the fate of Radovid, Roche and co., and Dijkstra.

S
Sam_FisherPG 08.06.20

Widukind
No, if not to kill him will be vedmochka, but this bald vile reptile it is better to soak, although as anyone. I remember the first time passed, drove CRIS to Amhara, money does not have - given Sivko Bourke (roach dark), then soaked Radovid and Dijkstra, CRIS became Empress, if Dykstra not to kill, CRIS becomes vedmochka. CRIS will become Empress only in the case if Nilfgaard wins (that is, it is necessary to destroy Redania killing and the king and the one who wants to be king) to Bring to the Emperor (you take the money or the horse does not affect this).

W
Widukind 08.06.20

, Jennifer of Vengerberg
Oh, I get it now, thanks. Somehow I overlooked that this is one of the conditions for positive endings as such

W
Widukind 08.06.20

Sam_FisherPG
Radovid, of course, want to kill, and I did so in the first pass, but still I wonder what will happen and in other hand

S
Sam_FisherPG 08.06.20

Widukind
I've already written what will be for other options, read carefully the message above.

H
HorvaT_G 08.06.20

Delphis
Do not pay attention to autistic students. They are willing to kill Sasuke in the second part, misunderstanding that the books, Geralt would never kill a dragon, he even the draconians almost never killed.