3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killerbug 17.10.19 02:08 pm

Impressions from the full game (SiN Episodes: Emergence)

Since the game is not far off and was sent to print, waiting for your feedback.
87 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

Put the game launched I played 3-4 hours faced with a bug, and here will share their opinion about Gama.
Launch the main menu, here, and here you will find a just awesome music, which I can't put down !Just beauty, touched to the quick, in the other it is and because of this I included the game in few easy times! Twisted graphics, etc. included new game
Should please all owners of Steam, maybe with the help of it you will have Russian subtitles...
Now a relative of games, the gameplay is good enough simple in mastering,like the interaction of all things, physics is all there is in the game.The graphics are also very good, all ADI have pouncil engine from HL2...
Shooting is decent, but the game does not hold the TC no of the drive.But this is my personal IMHO...
Can skaisti that razrabotki of Niccolo have promahnulsya with the game all ATCI to separate oplachivat episodes the players have not gotway maybe the game just ends in to be continued...I'm not wanted, and the rest only very little! Judge 3 guns,3 grenades and 5-6 supostatov.The game is very quick and does not take too much time...

My total 7.0 out of 10
Want to play great FPS, then pass by and go back to HL2...

A
Ars2006 17.10.19

Russification
For those who have not should Steam go to the directory with the game, then SE1/find the resource file: closecaption_english.txt, gameui_english.txt, se1_english.txt, valve_english.txt copy them kudanit in any case, further files *_russian.txt rename *_english.txt all include a menu of credits and play.
or another option
in the registry (start-run-regedit)
[HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareValveSteam]
Language=English

Silent scenes. In the console ai_norebuildgraph 0 zavisa and then load and continue to play and radovatsya =)

A
Ars2006 17.10.19

passed experience: in 1997 he released q2, and in 1998 there is a paid add - on is Juggernaut, just after the id was forbidden to do on its engine paid games without buying PTS for a round sum)))..... in General, the Blues PTS I looked like a crafts - like and game and like and ....nya some, because everything remains as in HL2 - the anims, physics, menus, in my opinion, even the model
but those who have conscience, you'll pay 20 Greene, or 300 R beech on June 8 for a dvd)))), are not worth Tits elexis so much
waiting for h-l e pisode 1....PTS hope for a sequel, and not just the same crap

G
GAMUNKUL 17.10.19

Great game! But that would be all the flying and the graph of max the Computer is necessary powerful! I have everything on max. resolution 1600x1200 about 50 FPS in open spaces. in buildings more than 100!

A
Amixis00 17.10.19

Atstoy. Though the engine of Halva but it's like walking to China. One happy 4to, bought the pirates.

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

I agree that the game is not worth the 300 ! But Tits Alexisi must see , download best view!
I speed want to know what we gave and see how it ends....

k
killerbug 17.10.19

But Tits Alexisi need to see
Put Boobs in public!

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

Keep and admire...

PlayGround.ru
Right from the game, and left a real model

PlayGround.ru PlayGround.ru

k
killerbug 17.10.19

Subject Boobs revealed in full :) Thank you, Boobs HOOD:D

_
_ChArt 17.10.19

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 17.10.19

Love this game just for the Boobs =))
I think to go for the day,then unsubscribe)

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

I was playing 1 day games...

B
Blatnyak-Dzheday 17.10.19

Well so,Dan,What do you want 4 hours of gameplay 30 minutes - Tits =))

k
killerbug 17.10.19

He started to play. Of course the Boobs were cool, but that's what the game is that reminds me... no, not HL2.... uncredited reminds Chaser, but without the excess calories nazyvayutsya levels :)

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

The game is really stupid and postrema to analmost, Boobs are good =)))

P
Pluhan 17.10.19

when multiplayer will be released?

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

Ahead of the 8 episodes so MB will...

P
Pluhan 17.10.19

They promised in a few weeks to upload files multiplayer.

D
Dan4MerC 17.10.19

About such do not know.no it is not multiplayer with 3 cannons and a Gren ....

A
Arcanis 17.10.19

The toy is so-so in General, reminds me of the CL.. But no sort of diversity.. Go chop all.. Sometimes push the buttons )
What I liked about it is the soundtrack )