3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 08.06.20 08:02 pm

How to learn to feel the timings in duel? They are wild! (For Honor)

All the time screw up with these timings! Tenths of a second decide to have time to enter the attack until the enemy completes or starts the maneuver. The same and who have evasion and block! Like all the press at the time but miss from the enemy! And it seems to be doing Dodge and rebound but no! Still arrives. At the moment I did not understand how to work these timings and how to learn in time to do everything and teach plz. Playing on the controller from X Box van
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Here a current feel with the experience will come,and so it is necessary to know the attack animation of the other characters,what they attack,what attack blocade what not blocade etc.
I play guardian and it has a top ripost attack,have me out 50: 50,very difficult to catch the moment :))

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.06.20

Modrin555
For me, the most difficult is the samurai with a katana and a dude with a shield and Mace on a chain. They are almost impossible to ublicity! I play for assassins

a
a_noob_is 08.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
I know what you mean...
Even though I have problems with the unit, but to catch the break of the block and non-blocking strikes almost impossible, but right now there was a new hero whether imleri whether justiniani, and his half of the list of non-blocking blows. when I first met him in pvp he left me in different directions, and finished off. Horror.
And I was in shock when the thick of the samurai fled the conqueror, wanted his shield to drop, yeah, dropped...

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
So assasinas not blochat,it is at distance of play:)
Each hero has their weaknesses and strengths ,explore the topic:)

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.06.20

Modrin555
I'm not very experienced, I play with the release in the beta not played, because the study solely on their own mistakes) Please do not judge strictly)

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Sorry no normal workout where I can select hero bot. To learn some animation. The main shock and all that. I suppose against Orochi want to cope.

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
So everything is there - take in the game create a custom map 1 to 1,choose a bot from the 0 level to the most complex,for the initial training good LVL 2,until he jestic at least.The bot does not beat LVL 0,LVL 1 has the current basic strikes,2 strikes main LVL + grips,but the grips sells 1 out of every 3.

Also in the rules of the game is training with a random bot,sorry impossible to choose,but there are no downloads, and so forth,the enemy revives, and so do you.
Also suggest undergo special training to understand the mechanics of the protection of the camp,parry, and protection from multiple attacks.

E
Ek Makarek 08.06.20

You here Hello to Rainbow six siege, along with the Overwatch broadcast, straight from servers in the Europe with a ping of 100-150, they say ping does not solve anything, and only the hands and skill!

D
DimakSerpg 08.06.20

Modrin555 There you can choose any hero bot?

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
In user Yes,the rules of the game no

G
GG4 08.06.20

Nicholas Ololi
Nothing in the beta not played, you'll spoil the entire article. I've gotten in the beta, now the release without a defeat-only victory.

k
kc5 08.06.20

Need tn monitor 75+ Hz and 60+ fps. In multiplayer games the more the better. If not - then the average player (or the developer to balance the timings) than you in these two parameters. The resolution is also desirable to have surpassed the majority - that is, 1440p is necessary. If still not helping then you found mochnacki FBG. Vision 1.0+, graphics card with minimum input lag (and I for NVIDIA would not have chosen!) - also need all. Nerds as you can see immediately ponabezhali - sharpening game for a bunch of unique nobody needs rules without knowledge of which hard (100500 timings)

Still you independent ping and cheaters with paid new not discovered the cheat. Good luck ponagibat. p.s. change the controller on the mouse to start

M
Modrin555 08.06.20

kc5
But just to play without these problems longer than anyone, religion does not,necessarily have to bend,I look at people and understand that war will never end:)

k
kc5 08.06.20

Modrin555
You wrong topic, you single games. And maybe even in the genre of simulator walk?...

a
artur.safaryan.1806 08.06.20

these stato drochery Lebanon with duels as soon as I see that lose)) and then type the major class, the win rate friends the schoolboys to brag) when 80% of the games livanulo

S
Scaevus 08.06.20

When I played the OBT/CBT with the timings, it was all good, I'm constantly blocked, parried dodged, but now with the release of I do not understand what happened, what's another playing the game was if the MBT/CBT I in 5 cases out of 10 were"Bloodthirsty warrior then yesterday, 3 hours of the game, I HAVEN even its animation finishing not seen, nor salacity or recapture or to Dodge XS th damn game did. Tolley characters what was opoli felts mine guards castrated toli those who the first day of play, he can play better than those who plays with the PTA.

x
xGambitx 08.06.20

DimakSerpg
is there a normal training level bots, I just put 0 skill bot , it is not blocal just moved

N
Nikolay Ololay 08.06.20

artur.safaryan.1806
By the way, Yes, there are levaldigi. As such enrage. The battle is tense, the score 2-2 and your opponent just starts to blow and immediately drew. I hate those. I'm here out of about 10 duels while winning only 2 or 3. A sense to establish no stupid it kills all the interest in intense duel

x
xGambitx 08.06.20

Yes, there is deliberate discharges 2-3 pieces, mostly network troubles, I for example never had problems with Internet and Gaal in divisin (problem network did not exist), the BSA honor of OBT was like the rules were, and release is through single combat network issues popping up

H
HollowHeart 08.06.20

The game is clearly not enough punishment for leavers.