3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikolay Ololay 08.06.20 08:02 pm

How to learn to feel the timings in duel? They are wild! (For Honor)

All the time screw up with these timings! Tenths of a second decide to have time to enter the attack until the enemy completes or starts the maneuver. The same and who have evasion and block! Like all the press at the time but miss from the enemy! And it seems to be doing Dodge and rebound but no! Still arrives. At the moment I did not understand how to work these timings and how to learn in time to do everything and teach plz. Playing on the controller from X Box van
23 Comments
Sort by:
M
Modrin555 08.06.20

HollowHeart
To do this, they should make a normal matchmaking,not this session nonsense.First to fight 1 on 1 with one person not very interesting.And in 5 on 5 fights often after someone drew and it turns out there are already bot when you add a person already a few time to lose.
kc5
You are also wrong topic here represent just a game,not life,go to real life nagelite you our divan nagibatorov :)

I
Ioannn 08.06.20

artur.safaryan.1806 wrote:
these stato drochery Lebanon with duels as soon as I see that lose
Confirm! They piss me off, bitches! Begin lose, knocked out of the game.

H
HollowHeart 08.06.20

Modrin555
I do not argue, we need matchmaking. And the League system or something similar. Just hit the destroy command 3-8 LVL against 18,15,12,6. It's even training hard to call, just in the nines.