3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
levon-levon 08.06.20 08:03 pm

The problem with the hair of the characters (Resident Evil 7)

the problem with the hair in resident evil 7 not know what to do help solve
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 08.06.20

levon-levon
Don't know, maybe depends on the video card, it's tne first game from Capcom where the graphics settings so crooked implemented.
On slower computer, at your resolution you can try these settings:
Method of drawing: normal (with the alternation of the observed jitter of the picture).
Zoom: 1.1 (this multiplier, which increases the resolution in the localization forgot to put down the point).
Anti-aliasing: FXAA+TAA (hair and shadows will be better than SSAA, but the soap)
Shade - medium.
Cache shadows: Off
Vert sync is off.
Frame rate 60 FPS (at non-fixed possible graphical bugs).
And install Reshade to remove the soap.

PS. Rather, it is due to permissions Kapka is a sore subject, nearly all of their recent games at a resolution different from the full al di prone to graphical bugs, even though they are present in the settings, but support for them is implemented very crooked.

Z
Zabugrom 08.06.20

Try the driver roll back can help.

l
levon-levon 08.06.20

Svetoslav me
the method of drawing is usually
scale 1
antialiasing fxaa
shadows on medium
the shadow cache is enabled (without it, the game is worse
vertikalka off
glow flare blur disabled
filtering on medium
the texture quality on the weak
also the reflection on the unfixed
adpowerzone dispersion off
chromatic aberration off
which of these settings to change card GT 630

l
levon-levon 08.06.20

Zabugrom driver version 376. 53

D
Ded MastDay 08.06.20

levon-levon
Try to increase texture quality, maybe because of this game, the developers have the habit to sew in this setting not only the resolution of textures, but the overall quality of detail, the picture may change significantly, including the hair. You can also try to enable subsurface scattering (don't know, does a fps, I personally have not changed) the picture becomes more realistic, too, can affect hair, as it is a translucent texture with an alpha channel, but on old maps, this feature causes the disappearance of the light from the lantern. In General, on this map, you probably won't be able to get rid of this ugliness, and will have to accept. I do not understand why the game requires so much graphics even on high no ice. The wonders of optimization.

PS. You can even in the nVidia control panel, enable antialiasing-transparency (allows you to reduce visible bumps on the edges of images with transparent textures), but it works only if the smoothing type is supported by the game. Either have to force it to force with nVidia inspector. Or simply there will be no change.

Update driver to 378.49, Provides the optimal gaming experience for Resident Evil 7 Biohazard.

A
Analius 08.06.20

it is good that her pubis shaved and so would have been worse AHAH UHAHAH

Z
Zhenya Astrahancev 08.06.20

The X-Files
What is the mod set?

A
Analius 08.06.20

Eugene Astrakhan
Loboc

Z

Analis
Smoking stop

T
Tomas Sevchenko 08.06.20

Don't know where these bugs generally come from stupid through GeForce Experience has put everything to max and not any problems although sometimes the freezes happen.

Z

People with FullHD monitors leave feedback. There is such trouble with hair on your Monique? Current garlic
Although I think it is unlikely that the resolution problem...probably stupidly at the ceiling all we need to do, but then it will be soap))

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

Th you starve our people? Since the release already there are a shitload of time has passed, and they are all in the settings can not understand...
Here this setting:
Spoiler...from 14 (1.4) ,will be the norm, at 1080p, of course. After you change the setting, I recommend to restart the game. From myself I will add is to turn off the cache shadow and the texture on the average, because the value of the texture strong and very strong, as well as with the shadows, puts the textures in the cache, without changing their quality, but significantly speeding up their load from the screw. Don't put TAA (temporary) and FXAA+TAA, limited to FXAA, but the picture is slightly samylina.

l
levon-levon 08.06.20

KazymirZyba I have a scale of 1 can not deliver as inhibits the cache shadows enabled it improves the performance of smoothing was changed to fxaa+taa the picture is a little blurry but the texture of the hair are better

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 08.06.20

The X-Files
It is strange why I have had no problems ? Ponakupali of shit , and hands curves.

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

levon-levon
Well, just can't - will have to play like that.

l
levon-levon 08.06.20

KazymirZyba and reshade greatly affects the performance ?

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

levon-levon
Despite that this ReShade, will rule. Well, the one that got lying around (supposedly removes the soap), designed primarily for use antialiasing TAA. With FXAA, with this ReShade-Ohm, the picture becomes too sharp, especially on the contours. Influence on the frame rate I have during testing, was observed. In the case of the problem with the hair will likely only exacerbate the situation. Lower everything you can and cheat scaling, if you need a normal hair. There is no other option.

l
levon-levon 08.06.20

KazymirZyba has already passed a lot of graphics on my tub very average as I understand the scaling improves the quality of hair but also affect the performance of the game and so is far from ideal when fxaa+taa hair is better but still not the soap and with fxaa c hair worse but no soap here and so a vicious circle

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

levon-levon
But what of the nothing expect. The early you upgrade iron.