3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20 08:07 pm

Will remove if once on story sex with Shani? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And then suddenly, kissed, and they left.. Well, you understand.
37 Comments
Sort by:
H
Happy_Gnom 08.06.20

No, it wouldn't.

C
ClevoGame 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Yes, it will affect
Spoilerage was sick with AIDS and in the end Geralt will die (joke)

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

ClevoGame
Came))))

S
Shiroichirou 08.06.20

ClevoGame
I understand the joke, but he's got the immune system to disease=)

C
ClevoGame 08.06.20

Shiroichirou
the immune system doesn't know about AIDS, it's simple)

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Does not affect, heart of Stone separated from the main story.

h
hoursdragon 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
— We live such boring lives! We lost the spirit of adventure, we began to be afraid to kiss Shani, we stopped to do great good stupidity.

B
Bombardirovschik 08.06.20

Again we discuss PALEO in the Witcher?

D
Danil Zotov 08.06.20

it's Hera he will not miss her and that will not ruin what to say to a real man

v
vaidila73 08.06.20

Don't worry, Ian will never know about it.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

I Gothic pereprohozhu. Will my clothes mercenaries on quests inside the city and what will turn these quests against me?

D
Delphis 08.06.20

after all, I am quite unable to screw up their advance, at least the fact that it is wrong to pump and just can't kill another vampire, who stood on my way to the story goal.

D
Delphis 08.06.20

I am still in the quest chain yourself to screw up. I can kill an important quest character and I have to start over again

D
Delphis 08.06.20

but in ведьмаке3 question - who would fuck, so it was interesting

M
Mama Stiflera 08.06.20

vaidila73 wrote:don't worry, Ian will never know about it.
Yeah! As if!)

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

vaidila73
I'm with Triss)))

A
Anglerfish 08.06.20

Delphis
Pay no attention to the problems of pomerantcev - would now be goth the times they'd discussed sex with the girls in the port Horinisa and would suit the polls in the spirit And you would stretch your hand looking at the ork?

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
How strange, you have in the VC is art with Jenn and you're with Triss muddy, not really red better, weird, and Avtar you the other was Terlit with Jenn quickly did you change your shoes say is true, don't who to trust.

F
Folaytfenat 08.06.20

Black.Style. Games.
How strange it seemed in 2017! People unfamiliar with the Internet becomes critically low, the babies have the mother's milk absorb the rules of behavior with people behind 3-9 land and here... You did not say that to climb on other people's pages is like for people in the showers to peep ? It is not prohibited, not caught - not a thief" as the saying goes, but that's so open to admit that very carefully sniffing other people's panties... I even can not be determined, brave you, or something else...

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 08.06.20

Folaytfenat
Think what you want, I hate the Hypocrisy that people allow themselves, you either stick to one point of view to the end, why do that at First, he had one Avatar, I admit I went to his page and see There Art of Jena, and here he already Changed the Avatar, now I'm with Triss, art weighs on the page, so why do not
well I think if you changed the view, Take Art and who cannot be trusted.

P. S If you were on one side, and then as I understand it has moved on to another, then be honest with yourself first and foremost, what a Hypocrite, as I understand him at first, Jennifer Liked you, Now he has become a Fan of Triss, I don't care who it is, I just hate hypocrites who say one thing, in fact, different, but at heart the Third.