3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20 08:07 pm

Will remove if once on story sex with Shani? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

And then suddenly, kissed, and they left.. Well, you understand.
37 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILCGM 08.06.20

First,will not be affected,since it is not the main story. Second,there talking about,Jennifer, who is familiar with the works of Andrzej knows that Ian is jealous,but patient. As for Shani,they are already fucked.

S
Samurai_ronin_sacabato 08.06.20

ILCGM
Was Patient if to remember the moment on Tanned when Triss came from Jenn, only for the fact that it is not so Geralt looked Well and watched him in both eyes, and was jealous of other witches. That only is the dialogue Sabrina Glevissig with Margaritas,
-Ian see how your witch looks directly eyes to keep pretending that talking, and she keeps to it someone stole.
Oh well, it was different in the book.

S

AlexWhite_228
You can sleep with whoever I want, kiss who you want, the Main thing is not recognized both in love, will send.

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
I have never Geralt wasn't with her, always went to Triss, but it was December, my opinion has changed about them, Ian ...

S

AlexWhite_228
Clearly, you'd better not answer,but thank you for answer, so do me a favor, Remove the Art from the page in the VC, And change the avatar, for his beloved Triss and yen don't come, it's an insult in the first place itself,
P. S Please no more when the yen do not come, you've already made your choice, he changed his mind, even when it was Go with his beloved Triss In the Carpet. And remove as I said above, the Art of VK on the page, and Avatar, to google.plus because it's not respect to the Character and to himself. good luck, pedal.

All around, I love Triss chutli, OK so be it, I don't care, it turns out That Jenna need only for Canon, and it is a fuck who do not need, and it is not who does not love Her is chosen only to honor Kannon.

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Niro_ronin
OMG, everything is clear with you

N
Niro_ronin 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
It is clear that, a hundred and me, you choose Triss, they say that Jenna and say that he changed his opinion.
you are to blame clearly his position is not voiced, while a hypocrite.

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Niro_ronin
My position is clear, it's Triss. I'm not saying anything about your Yennefer, so shut up ka.
There are reasons why I did not choose her, I have nothing further to talk, I'm not a hypocrite and its position is expressed.
Pokedova.

S

AlexWhite_228
Tell me man, how he should respond. you don't definitely behave then wait then the other, you already define with whom and for whom you are, but then he does not have strong positions.

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
The second came, I just with TRISS, did not give me your Yennefer, BL.
For Triss I'm here and my position is calmed down?

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Samurai_ronin_sacabato
I didn't like her, just thought I'd with her, but still thought that it wasn't for me she.

S
Saint.Demidroll 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
The second? This is the same imbecile. Avatars and names change one day, without much imagination, the writing style of the messages are the same, as well, and their level.

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Saint.Demidroll
Apparently the two profiles, different accounts are the same.

S
Saint.Demidroll 08.06.20

AlexWhite_228
Accounts only and different. Do not feed the Troll. )

I
Invisible Sun 08.06.20

Saint.Demidroll
Good)0

h
highSKiLLED 08.06.20

Have ornul to golosina this Genofile x) Especially with his dialogue with himself x)

M
Mihail berdeneev 08.06.20

I have one Geralt is fuck all they can, except for Triss (to scene selection not to spoil)? XD