3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20 08:07 pm

Overclocking PC

Hello! Faced with the problem when overclocking your PC.
CPU - fx 6300.
video-gtx 1060 6gb.
RAM - 2x4 gb.1600
mother gigabite 970a-d3
block pit.-650w.
cooler-XS. a) but in the stress test on Aida 64% not heated above 52 degrees.
when the frequency 4300mgz temperature 62-64. in the same test. after some time, 10-15 min full Davison. helps button on / off). vis even in YouTube without the stress. I would be grateful if anyone can help!
29 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
To start, write how you broke up your percent. what voltage is set? manually or auto? etc.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

You do realize that exploiting the percent, you put pressure on BP?
What all meaning, if everything works well? The experimenter, blah.

R
Razsta007 08.06.20

try to overclockers view. there is information in bulk.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

most likely not pull the Mat Board above or bad razgon. from, and unresponsiveness.
you need to install 3дмарк 06 and vantage. popinyvaya I found a stable costato. you can even stress test search. ideally, camp over even the most cruel of them to pass. then the acceleration can be considered stable

S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20

want more frames per бф1)) dispersed in the following way: have you seen enough commercials about its percent and drove them out. put the frequency in the BIOS 4500, disabled turboboost and all Energogarant, -does not start. pulled the battery, turned on, added to the current-gone. but in the stress test flew error about hardware...and tightly. then all was reduced to 4300 is dead, and even with 4100 freezes, although this frequency he accelerates in bust. in short I think maybe the memory is blank. what no blue screens was not just tightly wedge and all. in the effluent of all WBCs. but understand with 1060 I want ultra settings, but the fx6300 can be overclocked, but how to do it correctly, and without loss of Saviano I don't know.) help!

S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20

with naciaganie tried everything, and in auto mode and dobovlyat himself a little and reduced a hell.

E
E288888 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
I have the same build was fx 6300 and PECs 1060, I have the CPU max held only 4200, which I just did, although maternal and cooling was on top.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

http://i.playground.ru/i/52/51/20/10/pix/image.jpg
the first screenshot is incorrect acceleration. on the second is also
right somewhere in the middle
in my opinion pitch ought
disable the turbo
what frequency to raise from 200 to 210 all the same
pitch thorough way to test
if it does not work to try to raise voltage on the North bridge
if stability is all screwed back
next, go to the HT link frequency. to put it a multiplier of the maximum value
after achieving stability in this phase, go to the multiplier
if the Mat Board on licnosti about how you live more than 3.8-4.0 GHz this processor is unlikely to take

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

MunchkiN 616
No, not proper acceleration 210 is stalling not even expensive Board !

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
You need to drive North bridge here in video and RAM to 1866 in dokonale, frequency already want increase will be from the North of the bridge is very large without raising the frequency.

m
my93 08.06.20

and who can advise on the norms of cooling stand for laptop and I if it is dispersed, the game starts to pull as it should but overheats and dies, you have to somewhat reduce the core and memory, but stalling is worse of course, overclocking through the MSI afterburner

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
at a frequency of 4300mgz temperature 62-64. in the same test. after some time, 10-15 min full Davison
The motherboard does not give you see either cooler is weak(it seems) , more than 65 begins to discharge frequencies to do not expensive motherboard !

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

my93
Not helps laptop works 80-90 degrees under load, and you're still dispersed )))

S
Sallar 08.06.20

in General, overclocking is a delicate matter. Jump up as written somewhere, maybe not ride. Google to help you, even on YouTube is full of VIDOS about overclocking your CPU. If too lazy to look, here's an example:
Спойлерhttps://www.overclockers.ru/lab/75029/issleduem-razgonnyj-potencial-amd-fx-6300-test-vosmi-ekzemplyarov-processora.html

m
my93 08.06.20

X_ray_83
no, it works(80-90) but only if to disperse, and within 70

L
Len4ik00N 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
if you have never engaged in overclocking, it is better to climb on the forums and look for relevant topics with detailed description of the process for your percent. Fortunately, he not very new, so a problem finding should arise. Here you go a couple of links, if something will be useful:
Спойлерhttps://forums.overclockers.ru/viewtopic.php?t=506076
https://forum.overclockers.ua/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=103502
Just do not forget to take into account that each specific instance of its overclocking potential and if someone managed to overclock the same percent. to 4500, then it does not mean that your overclock to at least 4200.

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

Len4ik00N
There is being chased all over the bus , the frequency is not affected at all is AMD, RAM overclocking and in game 5-10 fps can be obtained.

V
Vinni-Pukh 08.06.20

AMD overclocking is so funny)))) One of hemorrhoids, and only for corn.
Clearly, that is not enough voltage to the core, you need to set the power phase, CPU power set to 120% or 140% ( XS what's it is permissible AMD )
Put protection from resistance to current (ccl) level 5

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

X_ray_83
the answer is no.
in Minya Gigabit 970а-DS3 and he is in danger of losing stability
and razgon in isolation North of the bridge as it was in 405 blue bench P15 the way it is
but under strong acceleration edokov 2600-2800 he fiercely geese that he needed additional cooling and starts the effect of overclocking as the older Intel. that is, backward growth and a painful pulling of the friezes only.
so the campaign universal pitch prescription no

X
X_ray_83 08.06.20

MunchkiN 616
Just dispersal of cemernica to 2400 is already enough and in the games growth is visible from 7-10+ 5 fps from overclocking the memory and the 2600 is already raising the voltage !