3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20 08:07 pm

Overclocking PC

Hello! Faced with the problem when overclocking your PC.
CPU - fx 6300.
video-gtx 1060 6gb.
RAM - 2x4 gb.1600
mother gigabite 970a-d3
block pit.-650w.
cooler-XS. a) but in the stress test on Aida 64% not heated above 52 degrees.
when the frequency 4300mgz temperature 62-64. in the same test. after some time, 10-15 min full Davison. helps button on / off). vis even in YouTube without the stress. I would be grateful if anyone can help!
29 Comments
Sort by:
n
nickSIA 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
This mother is not for overclocking. She heated the bridges well. If you don't want to kill her, forget it.

S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20

question! why in the BIOS the RAM is 1333 and above katota does not change while the memory 1600? savernik without overclocking shows 2400.
can anyone who wishes to paint on points where to start, what to look for, what to turn off or on. in this BIOS so it...how to understand generally what's missing? voltage or something.reviewed and reread a bunch of stuff! but something as.

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
by default, sort of how the whole strange memory puts it at 1333
however, I with that case was not faced because I have 1333
to disperse it's kind of like the memory needs the memory multiplier or the other depending on the BIOS directly select the profile memory like the Intel
if the memory of it still non-standard timings manually have to enter. ATO it great make.

S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20

the multiplier and tried, one point higher defaults and all credit!

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

SERGIO BANDERAS
For starters, it would be great to see screenshots of the BIOS.
Myself have gigabyte ga-78lmt-s2 and a stone. How not to dancing with a tambourine above 2420, NB bully did not work. To raise the voltage on the bridge I was ashamed, because otsutvuet radiators, and if you increase the voltage only on the CPU, the temperature thereof became unacceptable (75-85 load). And the power to the motherboard 24+4 and it is possible that she, stupidly above 1600, the operative does not take (my guess). Although that is where rested, I'm hard to understand.
At the moment compacter plow in this embodiment, and the demon of failure. The CPU temperature in the load - 65. Try to do the same (I think you know that the gigabyte motherboard, in the bios-e, you must press the combination of keys Ctrl+F1 to see additional options):
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Oh and don't forget that the maximum performance in the system and the games will narucim provides joint overclocking the CPU + memory controller + memory + video card (for GPU and memory).
PS ...the Battle finally fly away, FX's it like fish in the water:
Spoiler-_o

S
SERGIO-BANDERAS 08.06.20

KazymirZyba<
my pebble that sinks yet)) dig deeper still accomplish your goal.

F
Fei Fong 08.06.20

Naprugi not enough..infa sotka! it is necessary to watch some BP. and watch guides how to break up the stone..
Through AmdPschek see naprugu all frequencies to the core.. using amdMsrTweaker already cut then using the batch file naprugu on frequency... that would not disperse engineering percent. not only have over drive-e multiplier to change.....

F
Fei Fong 08.06.20

my93
at you percents using MSI afterburner dispersed? ahaha you're probably none overclocking? if a giraffe and a laptop tipo hp Aiser/ anyways not ASUS or MSI. only. Replacing the thermal paste have from 8W conductivity. + stand 1 2умя large coolers.. little do not take. from them noise more... and if no holes at the bottom of the laptop. do rucno.. cut as you want under the percent vidyuhi or fan. Opla mesh that would be dust on the pearl and under stand it all.. 10-15% should throw

M
MunchkiN 616 08.06.20

KazymirZyba
patamu that I drive a bus and the fee so to speak...
the bus drives all and not predictable including Express controller and it is very possible and the integrated graphics core.
if you have the opportunity to put everything in the manual makes no sense to drive the entire Mat cost.
I chukursoy to put on stone 1.4 volt
and the chipset that high
drive memory finally can not suggest higher dipolnym values prescribed in the certificate of this memory
surprising that such popkornovyh values it finally works

then the actual strange but 4 phase gigabyte ga-78lmt-s2 I pitch not found
and those that have described that 1333 is the OS and the limitation of the processor in 95вт

a diagram of the processor ам3+ the next pitch as I understand
http://images.hardwarecanucks.com/image/skymtl/CPU/FX-8350/FX-8350-2.jpg
there is a North bridge. it is in the picture 990фх it provides the Express and the Southbridge. how much it makes the theme very useful for those who have SLI and cross fire. im logical drive North bridge. next, it powers the South bridge there the rest of the appendage system throughput.
and the memory of peck-peck. the memory controller in the processor.
for comparison, a modern Intel as the memory controller so the Express sits in the processor
the Intel x48 vintage example I've ever had. on the North bridge sit and Express lines and memory controllers. to overclock the North bridge directly accelerates it impossible but I drove to and memory.
and и965 that I can remember happened Armageddon, and if overclocking the memory frequency lower than the frequency of the FSB.
and drive Express controller is bad voschem.