3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20 08:09 pm

Overclocking the video card.

Good day, dear friends. There is a small question that I would like to ask you.
Features:
СпойлерGigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 (mini itx)
AMD FX-6300 3.5 GHz (4.08), (Vishera)
Kingston 8192 Mb DDR3 PC-10700 (667MHz)
ASUS GeForce GTX 760 DirectCU Mini 2Gb
Scraps, you know, but still...
After purchase, the video card, kept stability in the o overclocking...
Spoiler...no BSOD of and perestavali driver. Game not crashes and artifacts have not been seen never. Sometimes, allowed to play and when...
Spoiler...but not more than a couple of hours. At times, the temperature reached 85 degrees. The whole thing stopped somewhere during the time of the Witcher 3. And ever since, clocking up...
Spoiler...alas, to lift does not work - game crashes with errors, but at least no BSOD. Temperature at 100%, raised the maximum to 85 degrees, as with any other acceleration.

Acceleration is very modest, but believe me - in a cruel batches BF1, should be +85 and in some places this saves me from podlahoviny or adds a couple frames to 30 frames on average, it is nice, but the flight and that's it... +105 sense to test there, and +65 smoothly. But previously, pursued to +85, the bitch is so...
What's still funny? Why it became so?
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 08.06.20

Fei Fong
VOVAN WOLF
One tube KPT-8 is enough for ~100 uses, and it costs pennies. If the average temperature with the MX 55,3, then CBT is 58.3. One of the features of KPT - not everyone is able to apply it, thick and she just blurt out and squeeze the radiator will not work. After drying, CBT, like any other thermal grease loses its thermal conductivity, and continues to operate.

E
El Huron 08.06.20

for the sake of 3 frames to slowly kill the card kaef

G
Georgiy Timoshin 08.06.20

My HD 5770 was overclocked from 850 MHz to 900 ,and in addition I dispersed through videobios(firmware) to 940 MHz ,and consistently works flawlessly for 5 years
It's about the chip.

A
ABRAScovyy 08.06.20

George Timoshin
Clocked GTS450 up to 930mhz on the chip and 2080MHz memory, 5 years old card worked and now in operation on the shelf. Now in full acceleration working R7 360. Overclocking reduces the lifetime of your graphics card from 20 years to 15=)

K
KazymirZyba 08.06.20

ABRASцовый
Here and I about the same... let the plows to the maximum - all the same, every 3-5 years change, green this. -_o