3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AdroV 08.06.20 09:23 pm

Full or part-time?

Yes.
65 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anti 4it 08.06.20

Yes, the employer looks at it primarily... higher education is not everything, because if you studied by correspondence that you studied yourself, and you never learned? maybe stupid for getting passed all session and passed the exams, or the dough rolled and he even none of the book does not read... full-time then you are in control, so the employer knows that you've got a diploma, his mind, though not always, but still...
correspondence often choose those who already have an education and a job, so learn to do not waste time on the walk to school, yet they have to work, what is there to study...

M
Mmonstrik 08.06.20

The spectacled form of training the most effective.

T
T0MAHAWK 08.06.20

full-time

Anti 4It
all right raspisal)

N
N1KO 08.06.20

Well, full-time will have more knowledge as to learn hard. In addition to subjects will always communicate with new people, practice a lot of the experience will appear. And what about the work no need to worry, first you need to pay attention to what doors you open. A person can have a job even without education and do it better certified. It is necessary to think, that in mind, what opportunities and what is going on in his personal life.

M
MUTAHT 08.06.20

Anti 4It
Actually you can and head to the yellow spandex and a diploma to acquaintance. So it's not important. And where did you get that the employer looks at it primarily that is Certainly a special role does not play. Come to get a job - you'll get a test and if you fail that test then at least 3 red diploma will be all exactly will be sent to hell so that a competent employer is looking primarily at the knowledge and the tower now, even an imbecile to be able to, would be money.

m
mr_deck 08.06.20

Depending on your goals and priorities in life, personally, I decided on the profession itself, even a few years before admission, and therefore distance learning cannot be and speeches!

A
Anti 4it 08.06.20

and the tower now, even an imbecile to be able to, if I had money. - !!!!!!!! HERE! 100500 to you!
I went to school, duck there's even a feature do not take anybody in the certificate do not look especially, and the scores on the exam is almost the only competition in low places, because the minimum score for admission is small, so almost anyone can do, only that they were worried about is solvency, we just asked - are you able to pay a certain amount for the semester if you do not get on a budgetary place?!
In General so much garbage, before anyone was interested in knowledge, it's only the loot, so we have the offices and the government sit imbitsily that gave komuto paw and received a diploma, and an acquaintance then easily got a prestigious job...

K
KIR_AKA_NIK 08.06.20

Well, Yes, Yes. Even now, the DPA imposed, and the points you received just go to the certificate.

P
Pilat. 08.06.20

cheek

N
Normandy4444 08.06.20

Pilat.
XD

O
Onotolevich 08.06.20

You laugh, but we have to cheek the Institute of education is most promising about the quality of knowledge do not know, but all examinations are passed without any problems.

N
N1KO 08.06.20

Anatolevich
That's a good one. I laughed. Or not joking?

M
Mystique 08.06.20

Full-time. Well that is not left in the correspondence.

T
Tohno 08.06.20

Nothing to compare it to. Himself full-time.

N
Normandy4444 08.06.20

With since this topic appeared on the PG, participants of our forum did the trick)
In this regard, forms of education have changed their names. A direct and indirect they have turned into a spectacle and cheek form of training.

S
ShaMaN 08.06.20

Full-time same. Especially in my Department. I have a whole specialty in communication. :)

V
Vector5007 08.06.20

Later Lee 22-25 years studying at University, while living in the Dorm?

v
vitalymau5 08.06.20

all the rules. not too late.

S
SCAR. 08.06.20

Never too late to learn.

O
Okruta 08.06.20

No later. On the contrary, will be much easier.