3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 08.06.20 09:28 pm

What kind of enemy you had the hardest ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have personally Illarikam killed him 3 or 4 times. and Ridin me disappointed at all, at level 35 on the complexity of death killed him using only the thunder and hoping it would be really difficult and epic battle

Spoiler
46 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon-alfa 08.06.20

Special tumannik (not remember the name, contract killing). On the same level with him, fought with him, it was hard.

I
Iasthope 08.06.20

I bombed with Poludenniy. Irden not so much helped max. difficulty, as she had a series of strokes and I was a corpse... well, there were still Gravoglas in the caves of vidmachenko order, the General is the beast. Of course I tried to overpower levelof being somewhat below it, but still, I think it would be as difficult if I went there with the recommended leval.

Griffin and the 35 level also was weak, for when armor max level you're very easy to bend down all.
Spoiler
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/704037974376367225/81420C0B0BCE0B01F73930D076560D44BB1DA866/

S
ShockBurst 08.06.20

Also Imleri

s
st029 08.06.20

First time on Leechie, the second on Onleihe. In the first pass with the Tumannik was quick, in the second and it just stuck what

T
T.T.G 08.06.20

No invincible enemy, when the ideal technique shoals has mastered you.

Y
Ya Betmen 08.06.20

I do not remember the contract to Echidna or Katakana, but the fact that the quest was above the level of that suffered. Most of these errors did not commit.

P
Pirat1989 08.06.20

There is skellige on one of the issues on the island archigraph when I was in the area 30ого he had 46ой a protracted battle was. this despite the fact that I was not playing the death

E
Ennxte 08.06.20

Troll Hryas-Hryas, level 35 (Geralt was 32 level, but the enemy on the scale of health was still the skull) - at the average level of difficulty in tuning the set the cat took out with a single blow, even a little hurt, that's all.

d
dubfear 08.06.20

Rusik
that's all the same,only the level I was 32,and IMPERIJA killed times 10 attempts!and so it seemed all light) PS all the achievements you have completed?

z
zhekazloy 08.06.20

the most difficult was the damned Werewolf on skellige zaskriptovany illogical quest.

V
Vattgern 08.06.20

First thought archiveteam difficult, but with ILLARIKAM had specifically to Tinker!

r
renbu 08.06.20

The most difficult enemy - the fine level )) when you have the armor rules, but because the penalty is still almost no demolition

L
Legion1130 08.06.20

The first korolik and leecia.

i
icebear2 08.06.20

Not found hard bosses all down with Seth Griffin. Archigraph on skellige 40+ levels also flooded under the mutagens and Igny (the power of symbols 230+). Emmerich, caranthir, eredin fall under quenum + thunder are great, the owl and the broth of archigraphy.

L
Leonid Erygin 08.06.20

Near the beginning of the game, accidentally came across a 25-level Goblin...Being himself level 12. Long he poked, I would not say that it was difficult, was hoping for a cool weapon. Was wildly disappointed, got the LVL 9 sword. In the future, not just notice that the weapons at your level or higher with contracts not falling in General, motivation in severe protracted battles for cool loot disappears. It's a shame.\

E
Eagle387 08.06.20

Iasthope
Agree about polunochniy, I also have soooo bobila, I killed her with only 3-4 times.
Leonid Erygin
And there's just this thing that jobs should only be done with pogasim level. ie what would the level of Geralt was close to the level of the monster. Then you will give the perfect drop, and much more Optio.
icebear2
So, sorcerer? Ha, welcome)) :D

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

dubfear
What are the achievements ? the incentive ? took about 35. next time will take place will take all 50
Iasthope
Already 30 LVL all enemies was not what and when took workshops the armor school the wolf enemies were very boring (

i
icebear2 08.06.20

Eagle387
Yeah the characters are cool they can blame Hainich bosses Igny especially let them burn. And armour Griffin very much like the knight.

E
Eagle387 08.06.20

icebear2
I'm with the first part rocked the signs. Apparently I prefer magic)

i
icebear2 08.06.20

Eagle387
Me too. :)