3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Krrrva 08.06.20 09:28 pm

What kind of enemy you had the hardest ? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I have personally Illarikam killed him 3 or 4 times. and Ridin me disappointed at all, at level 35 on the complexity of death killed him using only the thunder and hoping it would be really difficult and epic battle

Spoiler
46 Comments
Sort by:
I
Iasthope 08.06.20

Rusik
I now came across archigraphy on skellige 48 level, has died 6-7 times but finally did it! That's where the battle was difficult, I even used a Decoction of Kimmy (at the applied level restores HP) and Thunder. Even with these elixirs is difficult on the highest difficulty, Quen doesn't help much, as Griffin breaks out and can though, so we sweated and I and Geralt, and then all the time with a ugly mug like after the mutation went.

PS I Have 35 LEVL + full set of wolf armor workshops

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Still poisonous Gravoglas cleared,as he, too, was more than 10 levels above HS.

More like an ambush for Geralt when he threw the stones,then ambush in the cave,and then had to fight the Werewolf,a Troll, and the usual NPCs,Prilosec still knocked,but still there they really had to split and make one.

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

Iasthope
wow, arigatou I also met but not to this level

M
MrGutlya 08.06.20

the devils and the features most people are bastards

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

saa0891
chitak what ? you with a Packed bag so move fast and run

s
saa0891 08.06.20

Rusik

Let me tell you a secret with the Overdrive, you can safely fight,roll and pirouette,but you can not run,do not know where you saw that I was running.

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

saa0891
With overload I could only jump so if during battle are given such opportunities I didn't know

N
Nikita Kotelnikov 08.06.20

Rusik
I IMPERIJA 2 times kicked ass,kept closely moved from the shield was under quenum constantly, and for the first time in the cave met him was the hard part

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

Nikita Kotelnikov
The cave Emmerich and Mitral

N
Nikita Kotelnikov 08.06.20

Sori forgot

W
Wraith_Soul 08.06.20

Hated the Shit, especially when I was LVL 16 and the battle was in a small cave, played on difficult.

T
Timon090 08.06.20

Iasthope
And you can learn konkretnee where the Gryphon is LVL 48??

D
DAdrenaline 08.06.20

A fist fight with Bildquelle. For me, definitely this is the most hardcore was.

K
Kuvutvu 08.06.20

The most difficult boss is the first rider TO that met in the catacombs with Keir. I toiled longest.

I
Inkvizitor nubov 08.06.20

Gravoglas 33rd level (I have 24) in the quest of the Missing brother. Oh, and tough was the same..
To the Wild Hunt and Imerica haven't yet, maybe they're even more frying succumb. I don't know where Archigraphy to find. Feel on tinkering with it too solid.

i
icebear2 08.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
With archiveteam you torment believe me, even as he's much worse than the main boss has just brutally (from Igny well-lit).

I
Inkvizitor nubov 08.06.20

icebear2
Before 35 to 37-not will go)

i
icebear2 08.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
And correctly. :)

K
Krrrva 08.06.20

The Inquisitor newbies
archigraphy what ? nothing special, his movement is predictable. got her to level 35, gave me only 1 hit

a
alexk62rus 08.06.20

I do not know if not to take into account the fine level there is generally complex, i.e. to emphasize certain.I personally was the hardest(psychologically), when I ran into a Goblin, who was much higher level, by itself it is problems does not deliver, half an hour to finish him off, and he then the crowd a high-level of wolves caused me ate,which was a shame)).Here in stone hearts really difficult enemy was the ghosts of Olgerd, who with you are fighting(if you don't hurt others of course).The keymaster is not too difficult, if the time to Dodge and counter it and get you can not, there are more psychological problems were caused when 2 times in a row recovered at the cemetery, I suspect that there's some kind of a trick)).
Imleri generally problems did not deliver.The whole complexity of the game was purely in the difference in level.I personally was more difficult against crowds than 1 on 1 where the calm would flinch from any enemy attacks.If the course is appropriately equipped and get hold of potions, oils, and other attributes.