3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 17.10.19 02:09 pm

Bonuses for armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't understand what the point of collecting these sets ? I have circulated a Persian, wearing a full set of the Cats, open the statistics, there vabsche zero, nor any bonus and speech is not present, how then is the point of collecting it ? In my opinion this is utter nonsense, I find it easier to assemble the individual parts which will be more stats and holes for stones and much more confusing. Isn't it ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pulse Ultra 17.10.19

Evangelist
Have you pimped skill in the latter branch, which gives the set of cats and 25% of Crete, from each thing. And you improved it to 3-4 stage? or do you only have the initial set at LVL 13?

E
Evangelist 17.10.19

s
seffko 17.10.19

wear as in the series of DS for beautiful appearance :)

E
Evangelist 17.10.19

seffko
this is possible only on a low difficulty level, increase the complexity and the beauty you see not only their own death in every battle

s
seffko 17.10.19

Evangelist
playing on the 3rd difficulty in the clothes of a witch hunter (27th level), while 27 ran the coat from the eternal fire (like 15th level) and was happy :)

B
B0rn 17.10.19

Evangelist
Also playing on a high difficulty set of a cat wearing due to the increase in the attack. And for aesthetic appearance. The fact that there is no defense and the holes practically does not prevent me, kill with the slap, Yes, but I didn't Dodge and signs rocked, to me got. On topic - no satovich bonuses did not notice. If the defense first attacks I advise you to go on the set of a bear or random pieces of other armor, relic.

I
Ihalaynen 17.10.19

In the description of the skill on the elements of light armor, probably a typo, there is 25% and 5%, as in similar skills on medium and heavy. Then noticed the following - the stats of weapons in the statistics is not specified, only the damage is likely a bug, as with the stone Chernobog. The sets themselves are good because each item gives an increase to what that one setting that it would be difficult to gain by using a separate armor with stones. For example, the full set of cats, as you know gives 20% attack power, and technology schools cat all 40, unless of course the stats and skills work properly (itself I can not check, I this skill is not taken). Other armor with the same parameter I have not yet met, and stones which can be inserted into armor give a bonus only to certain characters (others again have not yet met, but maybe they are). So the sets make sense.

I
I0PuK 17.10.19

slightly off topic, what is better armour or damage resistance?
why heavy armor is so expensive, easy/medium relic with a bunch of slots/bonuses and armor much more cheaper what nilradical with resistances to piercing/rubachem
PS I wear both, no difference noticed serious enemies one dick of vancott, only Quen and Dodge...

t
tonx92 17.10.19

Evangelist
There is a sense that vegematic sets on all things is resistive to damage from monsters, playing on the highest difficulty gives a very significant increase, well, the total stat of all the clothes is also very convenient. The usual things are very rare with protection from the monsters. Now run the superior Seth Griffin -31% damage from the monster, do not know what all the formulas. but this is considered damage after wearing a set has dropped almost two, well, 100% increase in the power of signs is also a very nice addition.

t
tonx92 17.10.19

Ihalainen
Run the easy stuff and talent school cat, possibly in the talent refers to Crete from the back, he with the talent he's 100%. There are stones to power all the street signs.

s
stranger216 17.10.19

Sets things very good, if you go level-to-level. There is a +experience for killing and damage monsters.

n
nDiviD 17.10.19

Did not notice issues with light armor. Last LVL of difficulty, knocked Eredine easy, really walk the elixirs xD

v
vzglydizugla 17.10.19

And that's actually what I thought, the description of the perk
Every element of light armor increases critical damage by 25% and increases the damage of quick attacks +5%
that is ;
not specified (except the name) that armor is from Seth , Each item of light armor, then there can be a bonus on a relic.
the perk only applies to armor, so swords and crossbows, not destiny
well, crooked or translated (or originally written)

b
bushmaster 17.10.19

and where do you take these sets clothes?, not Cetraro

S
Sergey 82 17.10.19

diagen138
To make the drawing of a blacksmith, having an appropriate level of qualification. Ready to meet.

b
bushmaster 17.10.19

Sergey 82
so, what to do if shows that all materials are in addition to armor

S
Sergey 82 17.10.19

diagen138
Apparently you are trying to make an improved version of the armor, creating, or selling, basic. No way, you need to go in order. The previous version of the armor is a mandatory component of the following. Find drawings for the basic version vidmachenko equipment (too rare components they require).

N
Nikita Andreyanov1 17.10.19

I wear everything from a cat, except gloves, glove killer - +10% of Crete, a gorgeous bunch

S
SnaypeRX 17.10.19

the people I put on a full set of the cat, wolf, bear, Griffin, and I don't give bonuses for wearing pieces of set someone tell me in Chom problem?
neither set does not gain any for 3 things no 6 things.

S
SnaypeRX 17.10.19

sets excellent quality