3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 17.10.19 02:09 pm

Bonuses for armor (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't understand what the point of collecting these sets ? I have circulated a Persian, wearing a full set of the Cats, open the statistics, there vabsche zero, nor any bonus and speech is not present, how then is the point of collecting it ? In my opinion this is utter nonsense, I find it easier to assemble the individual parts which will be more stats and holes for stones and much more confusing. Isn't it ?
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 17.10.19

Evangelist
SnaypeRX

M
MorirMerda 17.10.19

Jackil_Lovecraft
and upgrade to GM was necessary with the release of blood and wine? That the original game had, if you put a fully T1 set?

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 17.10.19

MegaDen666
Honestly, I do not know, immediately took GOTY edition.

g
geimer.gemer 17.10.19

Jackil_Lovecraft the same problem the game 10 times perestanavlivat different rips was how much was not playing when the bonuses were not of armor I may be blunt, maybe a perk is a skill or some shit to activate Nada tell me what's wrong with the armor, how they will integrate

l
lambard 17.10.19

The addition of "Blood and Wine" for Witcher 3, offers the player the opportunity to improve vidimce gear one more level (to upgrade up to the GM). Related recipes you'll be able to find as part of the quest "More than the master."

Master Lafargue, who tells you where to start looking, you can find here:

It gives you a whole bunch of clues telling where to start looking. So the log displays the job. On recipes you can also stumble by accident. When you get something from the drawings, Lafargue will be able to forge items of equipment grandmaster level.