3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Archangel1 17.10.19 02:10 pm

The shoutbox (Stellaris)

Discuss...
118 Comments
Sort by:
1Archangel1 17.10.19

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Hi all.

S
Schurl Miller 17.10.19

Should I transfer to the Russian global(not all) of the mods?

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Schurl Miller
Well, depending on what...

S
Schurl Miller 17.10.19

MishaRass
In the foreground are modifications of the Playable Robots, Playable Invaders, Pirate Ship Types and all the files from 40K: Twilight of the Imperium. Then we will decide all together what the public needed.

a
ace8927 17.10.19

Schurl Miller
If you're going to pay a in steam ,only.

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Schurl Miller
Definitely Playable Robots, for robots, I think it will be interesting to play, so if and Russian - all ays.

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Does anyone know if I play for robots (mod Playable Robots) and put the sector it will be to build on the planets population?

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Guys what do you think, should you create a new race to take hyperspace as a means of transportation? Heard that it sucks...

F
FROS_DAD 17.10.19

MishaRass
no it's not. the hemorrhagic it is a wormhole.

1Archangel1 17.10.19

Schurl Miller
Warhammer40k(ME,SW,starship Troopers, etc.) this kind of fashion is definitely specific English phrases sometimes difficult to understand...

1Archangel1 17.10.19

MishaRass
If the study corridors,it is very fast)

1Archangel1 17.10.19

FROS_DAD
But it's fun to lose a fleet of 10K ships)))Although I'm lost in warp)

S
Schurl Miller 17.10.19

1Archangel1
Maybe it's worth a special theme I create, huh? Immediately collect the requests and will start with more needed modifications. People will throw fashion, and I translate it.

1Archangel1 17.10.19

Schurl Miller
Create...as if only this subject in the header fix,and I'm afraid that it will get lost...the issues a lot of people.)

I
Ilya Rak 17.10.19

Horror. I've led a long war (I have not started).
And once finished I began to spam invitations to alliances and federations. And I know all this crap and do not agree.
However, here the problem happened - all the alliances, one I'm a loner. Galactico will be hard to take.

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Guys, do you think I should explore jump drive (red)? The fleet 21K, the other 9K...

K
Kreyjoh 17.10.19

I like carbothane, they are faster than warp, ie you can catch up with the outgoing fast enough and not straight can be a nasty ambush, and once the fleet is flying where it is necessary after virusky in the system

K
Kreyjoh 17.10.19

Ilya Cancer
I have the same is there, but not long since the Alliance came and killed me) lonely. But lucky for me I loaded the save game and invited one of the attackers in the Union. And now we both bend over all the others. It's amazing that the game is cardinally changed just because the 1st action and it is not the first time)))

M
MishaRass 17.10.19

Guys, how can I find in the game world is the ring?