3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kenny undead 08.06.20 10:59 pm

How to repair the m19? (Resident Evil 7)

Found the parts needed to repair,fixed the shotgun,but that's another detail I can find.Question is it possible to find a second part or need to make a choice between shotgun or a pistol?
6 Comments
Sort by:
P
Patrick Kharkov 08.06.20

undead kenny
I don't know exactly, but as an option, try to use drugs, which Ethan could see the hidden items in the locations. And I'm pretty sure you can somewhere and find the hidden parts to repair second broken weapons. :)

l
legusor 08.06.20

there is a second part. as you come out of the house to the yard where the trailer from the ladder down, left, push there the flap, behind which a box of tools.
more tools are in the house of torture Lucas, if you find a picture with a mannequin head in the cap.

k
kenny undead 08.06.20

legusor
In what you need,the main thing is not to blow the head of the dummy.Thank you.

D
Ded MastDay 08.06.20

undead kenny
I have a second REM-the kit was in a metal chest in the bushes in the yard, which opens by using a wooden model of an axe, was found in the attic of the Main house, where we get out of the room Lucas.

k
kenny undead 08.06.20

Svetoslav
There is a random item across.

K
K.e.k.s 08.06.20

legusor wrote:
there is a second part. as you come out of the house to the yard where the trailer from the ladder down, left, push there the flap, behind which a box of tools.
I wasn't there.
In the bushes in the chest either. In General, the second set was not met.