3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20 11:06 pm

Will there be Russian voice (Except TTS and the likes of SAPI-x)? (Fallout 4)

really want to play on the quality of the Russian voice of 1C in fall 3
27 Comments
Sort by:
C
Combine17 08.06.20

Probably not

A
Alex Kayfoviy 08.06.20

Of course I would like, but I read somewhere that officially do it just will not, because a lot of dialogue.
PS apparently do not see games with a Russian voice acting because more games out without a voice...

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.06.20

In Fallout 3 were of good quality Russian voice?

K
Kyubi 08.06.20

No collected no kickstarter, but did not collect the necessary sum, and the money they spent on holidays and not returned to the people.

I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

Rakszas
In comparison with THIS !!! http://www.playground.ru/files/rusifikator_zvuk_fallout_4_ot_r_g_mvo_2_0_ot_23_09_2016-136190/
Yes !

a
aka_sektor 08.06.20

Ilya Minkin
gazebo realized that the quality of the voice Raschke the bottom, that more and does not. Look at the quality of subs in the game, the voice acting can be a speech?

That shit on YouTube trying to promote some type of prof sukari - generally forget and flush the toilet.

B
BMW_BMW 08.06.20

Kyibida that the Studio wanted to collect 3,200 000 we collected a total of 450,000! And how fucked and not returned to the people??? In this they were not planted???Scammers!!!

P
POBWNK 08.06.20

I read that the game has more than 111 thousand conversations. If the translation into Russian costs a lot of money, then the sound will go ten times more.
Therefore, we do not see Mass Effect and Dragon Age with a Russian voice acting

s
sKard 08.06.20

aka_sektor posted by:gazebo realized that the quality of the voice Raschke the bottom, that more and does not
and you are an employee of the gazebo? Sure - no! Here from - for such consumers, simple pleasures, publishers and work on the path of least resistance. Why pay more if will still buy and without a voice.
By the way, what is Raska? Enlighten.

o
oltr 08.06.20

and what for it there?

Z
Zefos 08.06.20

POBWNK
POBWNK wrote:
In Dragon Age: Origins is the Russian voice acting, though the Incentive and stated that the voice acting is not.

M
MrGURAM76 08.06.20

POBWNK wrote:
With a Russian voice acting games will not be only for the reason that in the ru region prefer the torrents , and not steam )

P
POBWNK 08.06.20

Zefos
only in the origins, it can not be considered, 8 years old game, and another was the time then

P
POBWNK 08.06.20

Mass Effect 1 Gold can not be considered because he is voiced homeless some )

s
serg-veremee 08.06.20

Guys, you can actually do the voice acting themselves, you only need two people with normal hands to make sounds, and put them in the game, and has been written dialogues in MP3 even the homeless will be able, like Hey baby show me on face, and even with the Mat, surely any of you would have coped with this task, if it is free, well how stupid phrases cut from YouTube, And the gazebo just went on about politicians whom Crimea is the throat, that zavyazalas, it was also the Third Fallout, Skyrim, sounded the same, and there are tired? Hard to voice the game for the Russian? Or they want us EN masse knew English? Then I remember:19th century, in Russia, loved and taught French, came napaleon - got my ass kicked and thrown out, the 20th century taught German, came Hitler got his ass kicked and thrown out, if Rudy can't see the patterns - well, and learn English..... just let then do not cry when all were forced to learn Russian....

p
punck 08.06.20

IKA.GR
All the money invested I got back,so I don't know how they are spent.
Skard Raska (Serbia. Raska, Raška), the medieval Serbian state (County) and the region.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

MrGURAM76 wrote:
With a Russian voice acting games will not be only for the reason that in the ru region prefer the torrents , and not steam )
Or maybe because of it, besides Blizzard, no one normally can not do?

Y
Yczh-Kazym 08.06.20

serg-veremee
The man on your avatar is clearly unnecessary.

aka_sektor wrote:
gazebo realized that the quality of the voice Raschke the bottom, that more and does not.
The gazebo do not have to care, even though the Goblin with a clothespin on your nose all the dialogues are voiced. Another thing is that even such a voice 1C will be until the second coming to do and by the time the game in Russian-speaking region players to it is simply lose interest. So sound only on international languages like Spanish or French, but for everyone else, such as Russian, Bengali or Vietnamese - subtitles only.

R
Rupreht Klinsman 08.06.20

Rakszas wrote:
The gazebo this morning
Yeah, no... Dallara who will pay for the voice acting? How much work will fall on the QA Department? How much will it increase the price? How many customers because of this, it is possible to lose? And all this against the background of complaints on the voice acting in the spirit of I her hand was shaking(you can see examples on YouTube, I'm too lazy to look).
It's one thing when guys will chip in for the kickstarter, completely different Intercontinental company, which you need to keep the bar of quality.
Been and good voice, no doubt. I remember the first Gothic from a Snowball and the first Dead Space, the rest is anyhow, I write all in a week.

I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

Skard
most likely
Raska from reductions in russian as russian is written - reads like a Russian
that turned out RAS ka (to be precise )