3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20 11:06 pm

Will there be Russian voice (Except TTS and the likes of SAPI-x)? (Fallout 4)

really want to play on the quality of the Russian voice of 1C in fall 3
27 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

And theme: can still write a letter to the collective HAHAHA)))
serg-veremee
I agree but not completely
To do the voiceovers not so easy
first go not much is not enough year, if not more (if it is as you say only two people)
Of course you need to know how to rectify the same MP3 or OGG with audacity and geck
plus with two mouths voice is more boring than 1C (1C from if sivulka and sleep draws )

Do you think maybe Acell have samonite or more of any artists ???

a
aka_sektor 08.06.20

Skard
this topic on the forum softklab already spend too much time, read: http://forum.softclub.ru/index.php?/topic/26822-локализация-игр-почему-без-озвучивания/

K
Kot Markiz 08.06.20

Kyubi
IKA.GR
While the kickstarter will not meet the full amount, not a penny no one will receive, if the amount is not reached all money is returned to depositors, would have to know these things, not drivel!

s
sKard 08.06.20

Ilya Minkin
it was a rhetorical question, intended to emphasize the negativity of the previous message aka_sektor and
aka_sektor wrote:this topic on the forum softklab already spend too much time, read
well, firstly, this subject, like all others, and PG thumb not once, so in this case, the links to other resources - moveton. Or are they, unquestioned authority, and their opinion is the axiom? I think not. And secondly, that you read the forum SoftLab, so what? It didn't stop you to file some tips cosmic scale and of space stupidity (C).

s
serg-veremee 08.06.20

Ilya Minkin
A collective letter to the Gazebo - really funny.... but hundreds of votes in each forum can be collected, for the signature is, in General, may be mustered with 1000 and on the forums, as I understand it, the files in MP3 will not take off, but maybe it would turn out via PM,
by the way.... idea.... met recently Troll-bot Evie, here is the same create, but that phrase is not converting into text from recorded in MP3, so it would be possible to dial from my presence (only here) 30-50 people, is not 2 mechanical emotionless voice, even palatinum afraid to say out loud that the thread would be cool to potraits...))) and there remains only to get the texts of the dialogues and phrases for the voice (although this is important and pervoocherednih), and further already a trick....)))) Yes, in principle, to the Playground to put such a boat in the service of the website is also fun....)))

s
serg-veremee 08.06.20

Rakszas
My avatar anything extra, but if there's anything that prevents create yourself without interference....))))

I
Ilya Minkin 08.06.20

Rakszas - serg-veremee
Are you still at the shoot !!!