3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 17.10.19 02:11 pm

Problem with new video card GTX Ti 1660

Bought Asus GTX Ti 1660 to replace the old GTX 760. When you turn on the computer emits a short beeps every 10-20 seconds the screen is black, so 2 minutes. Then sustaka BIOS for a moment there, another minute it beeps with a black screen. Then the boot animation Windows, it hangs about half again Peeps. Then a minute of black screen, it's all the rage, and there is a Desk. But it's all in the purple bands and the like copied 4 times with offset to the right quarter of the screen. In General, it should not be.
Anyone had a similar problem? You can solve it yourself? Or VC dead and to carry her back?
26 Comments
Sort by:
X
XardaS95 17.10.19

antonrogov
If problems occur before the loading of vindovsa, the problem is clearly not in the wood. It is an axiom. The way out: the Service/Return, underline.
From the marriage, no one is safe

a
airstorm 17.10.19

antonrogov
New bought? Garantie there? If Yes, give back.

s
saa0891 17.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
In General, it should not be.
Can you power something screwed up,though even her extra power,maybe something else with PD,although it is better go there where you bought it,let at you check.

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

XardaS95
Yes, the problem appears before booting BIOS.
saa0891
DOP. the power she has 8 pin on the 760-th was the 8+6 pin. So PSU is unlikely to blame.
By the way, she was very hot even with no load. The heatsink over the chip 60 degrees to the touch, and when from the companies already pulled out. I can only imagine what will happen to her if the game. 760-after I download the Windows cold.
In short, suffer back.

S
SPR1GGAN 17.10.19

antonrogov
what hardware and PSU? Pytalovo on the normal map hooked up?
if the percent of the insertions ,as in every unit starts on it?

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

SPR1GGAN
Iron is good, BP 550W. 760 I passport more eating than 1660Ти, but works on hurrah. The power on the same wires that the old had.

S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

antonrogov
If the building (or another video card) no problems, so it is in the most 1660 Ti. You can try to connect on another computer (if possible). And it is better to carry from where I bought - the sooner the better. During the first 2 weeks should be less of a problem with the refund / exchange to another vidyuhi.

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

So, none was working. The service turned it on, ran the test, everything works. But I still turned her away from sin.
Now, to understand why I have not included.
Remember, here in the blog post the news that some new video cards are not compatible with some power supplies. Can anyone give a link to the news, and I googling can't.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

antonrogov
The problem was Yes, in principle there is the Seasonic, there Vega64 not started correctly FOCUS PLUS )))
https://ru.gecid.com/news/bloki_pitaniya_seasonic_focus_plus_mogut_ispytyvat_problemy/

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

X_ray_83
Thanks, but it seems not. I have FSP and the problem is not under load and at system startup.

There are more options, why vidyuhi not working as it should?
Mat. the MSI PH67S-C43
Percent. Core i5-2400
12GB RAM (4+4+2+2)
PSU FSP ATX-550PNR (550W)

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

antonrogov
So many things can be and PCI Ex 2.0 and the PSU and the monitor DVI with the ancient and so and so.
Start systems have a load for the graphics card, there is also at the start a black screen.

v
vitalik76 17.10.19

Gave up and did the right thing. It would be nice to count how many short beeps makes the computer, because it is a signal, not just squeaks. Next, Google the name of your BIOS find the transcript of the audio signals and find out what fault corresponds to a given number of beeps.

However, if the service she has earned, perhaps the fault of a specific model motherboard or PSU.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

antonrogov
antonrogov wrote:
When you turn on the computer emits a short beeps every 10-20 seconds the screen is black, so 2 minutes. Then sustaka BIOS for a moment there, another minute it beeps with a black screen. Then the boot animation Windows, it hangs about half again Peeps. Then a minute of black screen, it's all the rage, and there is a Desk.
OMG what if the computer was on fire you would wait until it loads??? This game would not just emits signals and shows them what's wrong with him, but the youth today that went completely stupid ))) and continued to rape the PC, although he has shown that he's trouble. And I just had to remember the order of the signals off and see in the Internet that these signals reflect. And what can you do extra power a video card inserted upside down, and don't be surprised this happened.

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

Maybe the BIOS problem? The motherboard is old. Came across this on topic, what brand PC (HP, Dell) do not work with third party graphics cards just because of the BIOS. It turns out that it happens. I thought PCI-E is universal and backward compatible.
Does anyone have experience videokarty new with the old motherboard on the P67 chip? BIOS updated?
KillKammbest
Nonsense.

v
vitalik76 17.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
what brand PC (HP, Dell) do not work with third party graphics cards just because of the BIOS. It turns out that it happens.
Branded PC then bendavia to kink.
antonrogov wrote:
Does anyone have experience videokarty new with the old motherboard on the P67 chip? BIOS updated?
Specifically, this Board can not say, but had to use a video card PCI-E 3.0 on the motherboard which only had PCI-E 2.0. Worked fine. The graphics card was 1080-I.

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

antonrogov
antonrogov wrote:
Nonsense.
Nonsense is you as a noob after the PC and you squeaked about the problem continued to wait to try to download it, instead of having to find out what the problem is. That's just nonsense )))))

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

KillKammbest
Do not write me more. You nicherta not understand, but decided with pathos to Express their nobody wants a sofa opinion.

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

vitalik76
What's the chipset was? What year?

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

antonrogov
Divan opinion, ha ha ha schoolboy agreda. Note I have more than 3 years experience as a admin and you know, on paper I worked for two but most of the staff was not (more so received), except for incoming calls with 1C, a total of 8 buildings hung more than 100 years of computers. And all these years I'm the only one who maintained the computers and decided all the problems with them. And do I then still fill you )))) maybe then smart guy explain why his stuff after the comp was making the error signals you as a noob kept trying to turn it on??? Although judging by what you wrote above you have no idea what is this error code )))))))))))

a
antonrogov 17.10.19

Squeak short single: no Errors detected. PC healthy