3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
antonrogov 17.10.19 02:11 pm

Problem with new video card GTX Ti 1660

Bought Asus GTX Ti 1660 to replace the old GTX 760. When you turn on the computer emits a short beeps every 10-20 seconds the screen is black, so 2 minutes. Then sustaka BIOS for a moment there, another minute it beeps with a black screen. Then the boot animation Windows, it hangs about half again Peeps. Then a minute of black screen, it's all the rage, and there is a Desk. But it's all in the purple bands and the like copied 4 times with offset to the right quarter of the screen. In General, it should not be.
Anyone had a similar problem? You can solve it yourself? Or VC dead and to carry her back?
26 Comments
Sort by:
S
SonyK_2 17.10.19

antonrogov
Last motherboard with PCI-E 2.0 (GA-MA770T-UD3, bought in 2010) it used my current vidyuhi: in profile, PCI-E 3.0 / TDP a little more than 120 W (factory acceleration), although the map default threshold TDP 120 W rarely exceeds.
Spoiler
ATX500R FSP PSU (bought together with the motherboard), and once my 500 padded vidyuhi with the same TDP pulls, then your needs: if course he's all right, and in the system (since the GTX 760) has not increased the number komplektuhi eating electricity (which is greater than the difference TDP 50 W between 760 and 1660 Ti), or did not shaman acceleration - the main thing when installing a video card, do not forget to connect the additional power cable from the PSU.

v
vitalik76 17.10.19

antonrogov wrote:
What's the chipset was? What year?
Board called Asus Rampage III Gene chipset X58 i7 percent under the first generation.

f
furcl 17.10.19

Short beeps means that the post fails. This happens in the following cases; not the correct connection, a mismatch between the version of BIOS, not the compatibility of components, malfunction of connected iron.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

SonyK.
Well, since when 130W was a lot ??? In 2014, many vidyahu by default in the 160-170W ate not invent !

K
KillKammbest 17.10.19

furcl
furcl wrote:
Short beeps means that the post fails. This happens in the following cases; not the correct connection, a mismatch between the version of BIOS, not the compatibility of components, malfunction of connected iron.
Nubik, why write your fantasies if you have no idea what you write? Especially killed the phrase about not matching version of the BIOS mismatch with what??? The maximum may be a problem with reading data from the BIOS. If we talk about continuous short beeps it is a problem with the power supply.

B
BezNika1 17.10.19

Save on the Power Unit after 5 years
Received, whistle, heat, drops, crunch to HDD and other damage in the gland.