3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20 11:11 pm

AMD display driver stopped responding and has recovered

Guys, If anyone knows, tell me. 2-3 times a day for more than six months, or fly the Drava with the message in the header, either for a few seconds just slows down the viewing of movies, and if you don't have time to pause, it is a black screen and dies with a hang player or the browser. Drava latest. diet productive. The frequency is also reduced.. banned the automatic search and installation of wood... nifiga does not work. tested none program AIDA64 Extreme 50 minutes , with the card everything is fine. vidyuhi radeon r9 280x gaming

SOLVES THE PROBLEM
I removed completely the driver videokarty, rebooted the computer, allowed Windows 10 to download and install the correct driver, and then rebooted the computer, and only after that installed the latest updates videodrivers. All. After that, the error stopped popping up.
22 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jurec_Strongman 08.06.20

Was this when the beta was firewood. Dropped to last full and was fine.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

Jurec_Strongman
In early January specifically cleaned the old wood and put the December issue of the wood - bug and remained

J
Jurec_Strongman 08.06.20

SwedovSandr
To put or very old wood 14,12, for example, or put the latest beta of the wood, I have them working steadily

b
bobovich1 08.06.20

lower the frequency of the GPU and video memory.....and let a couple of three days play ,if the error took place,the case in the voltage on the GPU or VRAM....
Then the frequency of Vernes ago...sensitive lift naprugu and all...stabilis Absolutes

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

bobovich1
Thanks for the advice
Jurec_Strongman
Today I tried to reinstall the latest Bethke 16.3.1, but with preliminary complete removal of old versions. Pack normal flight. I hope the sorties flown :)

It is clearly in the wood, podomu prior to wood that is on Windows 10 such missions has never been

S
Salvador Gunzerker 08.06.20

Does anyone know when will the full driver and not a beta?
The latter came out 17.12.2015.

U
U.S.Soldier 08.06.20

Salvador Gunzerker
voobscheto how-be the last version of fire wood once again and called beta)

S

Thompson1929
I know, I'm asking when it will be NOT a BETA VERSION.

M
Mercurionio 08.06.20

Salvador Gunzerker
When AMD spend t-shirt for certification.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

Salvador Gunzerker
sometimes the beta is stable and full, as in my case.

K
Kahran Ramsus 08.06.20

SwedovSandr
the nurse is what? the stress test only the video card was?

S

Mercurionio
That's interesting, when will this happen?
PS I read that this year, AMD is going to release 6 certified drivers.

S

SwedovSandr
Yes, 15.12 bad driver.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

KoranRazmus
Motherboard budget... more than ACPI . I only tested the none.
Yes, the problem is in drivers...wait like gatherings disappeared... I don't know...more tomorrow and see

K
Kahran Ramsus 08.06.20

SwedovSandr
Well, I also bomzhatsky Asus M5A78L-M LX which is just share the experience and say that the North bridge is suffering terribly, in my case, in a continuous game 5-6 hours can easily heat up over 100 degrees(sensor not present there, Smoking outside) and then give you errors about the driver including the temperature of the card and percent normal.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

KoranRazmus
Unfortunately I can check only by the way at home, and then with tips... In this case, I the maker :)

Beta drivers did not help... night again got a crash.

K
Kahran Ramsus 08.06.20

SwedovSandr
Artisanal method to cut down the PC immediately after an error and touch the radiator if you can hold your finger on it for 5-10 seconds, then everything is fine.
In General, open the event log and Google the error code, so I believe you.

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

KoranRazmus
Thanks for the tip about the error code. found a simple solution to support Windows. a couple of days will test, if it helps, I will add in the first post Cho how to do it... and then in six months I have been reading this nonsense that..............

S
Starkin 08.06.20

SwedovSandr
the memory of the video card is buggy

S
SwedovSandr 08.06.20

Starkin
Nah...
Thank you for reminding me. The solution is very simple. Wait describe in the first post