3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20 01:40 pm

The loss of FPS on a powerful system (Grand Theft Auto 5)

WELL, the problem is actually announced. Percents i7 4770 video card GTX 1070 Gigabyte OC 16 GB operatives. In the GTA on the idea of the ultra system can drag and 2K resolution in the range of not lower than 45 fps, but on my FullHD ultra settings appear drawdown to 40 fps (Antialiasing x4 and the grass is high, not the highest level with grass drawdown to 36 fps in blaine County) Percent loaded percent 60 vidyaha also equally download. Temperature and so on - within normal limits - not above 60 degrees.
33 Comments
Sort by:
A
ABRAScovyy 09.06.20

Give me the system unit to the service center. Something is not working you may be overheating. I still half a year ago tested and less 70фпс not seen at 1920x1080.

I
IDarkaxeI 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
Also tried on the ultra. 1080 FE 32GB operatives and AIAI-7-6700 at the same resolution the refresh rate of 144 Hz. fps sometimes drops to 78, but mostly holds 144. Map boiling water up to 87 degrees issued. The program automatically adjust to the optimal settings GForce experience automatically gave not weltrowska settings, set himself. I think the reason all the same directix 11. The game is designed for old hardware, and where the ultra theoretically work, but nobody plays.

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

ABRASцовый
are you serious? service center )))

first, clean the system look for miners etc
well, describe when it started, before that though it was fine? the system unit does not climb, can not have dotcom? for Windows that persons or pirates, what pirates? if locked the update, then update it to the latest version and firewood to vidyahu renew.
well, in other games everything is OK?
in an extreme case, move the game or Windows.
on my jadreski output, nothing has changed in terms of fps.

u
usarokstar 09.06.20

I, too, on the grass sags fps also on ultra ай5 with 1060 3 GB

R
Rottan 09.06.20

Sprintin wrote:
first, clean the system look for miners etc
He says that the temperature is normal. Reinstall the OS, maybe it is something zasrat. It is easier to reinstall the OS than to find the cause.

D
Danil Zotov 09.06.20

ahah I got weaker and everything on ultra at 60 FPS

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

Rottan
yeah)
ten for 5-10 min are supplied, in principle, logical.
just as suggested, there are also fanatics who are afraid to carry Windows.

[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
You can follow load using the same MSI Afterburner.
Maybe the winch is highly fragmented, torn, not time to load.

R
Rottan 09.06.20

Sprintin
Reinstalling the OS is good practice for a PC user. At the time I trained enough. ))) Useful thing. Keep save games and go ahead.))

A
ABRAScovyy 09.06.20

Sprintin
Yes, service center. Once I tried to help on the forums, but often this resulted in a series of negative consequences. Tell the person about the replacement thermal grease and then ship about bent pins on the socket and exposes the guilty. Over the years I realized that in order to avoid problems all you need to send to the service center and the guys working there say thank you.

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

ABRASцовый
this is what is now possible contacts to bend?
and in the year 2000, you had to have the hands of assholes to bend.
well, if you care about the guys who are unemployed, it is OK, but there are also charlatans who will rip off money from a poor person will not cram his iron, pay for expensive services))
and it's not thermopaste, the man writes, no overheating. there is a software part rather than the iron.
although it is possible for the house to call kozakura) he repaired.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

Daniel Zotov
Very helpful comment (Not)
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
It is not winch, infa sotka. Was seven - the same cranberry. Put a tenner - was somewhat better.
Afterburner judging no percent not vidyaha not suffer any overheating or underload.
Speaking at the service center, went, passed the old computer for problems with overheating. Gave diagnosis 500 wood, found nothing. As it turned out, on the computer sitting miner and loaded the system and after their diagnosis fan on the radiator of a percent, which stood at the outlet of the radiator and the output of hot vzduchu body began to blow into the case raskalennyj cooler air. (As it is not paradoxical sounded now) So now there is not much faith the guys from STS.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

Spent defragmenting, the computer is clean from virusni, and more. The reinstallation process gemorno. Afraid to sow some important files. And backup just to make - well, not very cool...

[

Vanek_Assassin
operative how much hammered?

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
In GTA the most high was seen - 9гб
on average, no higher than 8

J
JustDude 09.06.20

fx8370/16gb ram/gtx 980... drawdown right at the beginning of the game all at maximum speed 1080p... but all I have to minimize and maximize the game and all the rules 40+ fps in windows 10

A
ABRAScovyy 09.06.20

Sprintin wrote:
this is what is now possible contacts to bend?
And what sockets have learned to produce without legs?
Sprintin wrote:
and in the year 2000, you had to have the hands of assholes to bend.
Believe me, every day faced with normal people, which the processor upside down manage to install.

CPU i7 4770 and a GTX 1070 OC Gigabyte 16gb RAM ensure high fps in the game. And if high fps is not observed, it is necessary to pass the warranty parts or service.

Can be on the knee in the motherboard to plug these components and it will work with old drivers cluttered the hard drive 70+ fps.

[

Vanek_Assassin
And the Xbox DVR cut?
Спойлерhttps://charivari.ru/kak-otklyuchit-xbox-dvr/

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Windows pirate, in this softinu I did not go never.

[

Vanek_Assassin
no difference, she sometimes cuts herself.