3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20 01:40 pm

The loss of FPS on a powerful system (Grand Theft Auto 5)

WELL, the problem is actually announced. Percents i7 4770 video card GTX 1070 Gigabyte OC 16 GB operatives. In the GTA on the idea of the ultra system can drag and 2K resolution in the range of not lower than 45 fps, but on my FullHD ultra settings appear drawdown to 40 fps (Antialiasing x4 and the grass is high, not the highest level with grass drawdown to 36 fps in blaine County) Percent loaded percent 60 vidyaha also equally download. Temperature and so on - within normal limits - not above 60 degrees.
33 Comments
Sort by:
[
[MayzeP_CTaLiHa] 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
taught on Skype, he ska starts, We have updated you Skype you nifiga not necessary for you to communicate through TeamSpeak

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

[MayzeP_CTaLiHa]
Now just off, but it's doubtful that it's him. Most likely really have to diagnose the problem first to tear down the axle and reinstall. And then, if the difference will be to check the iron.

S
Sprintin 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
what is it like? you the screw is not divided or what?
how do you lose your data?
format C and Popper, on the other all games need stuff, if you'd hooked another one and duplicate stuff!
Windu obnoviti if kmom activated no problems and check skanaet not have what it takes, fuck it.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

Chelseafc777
Another overmind...

Y
Yarsis 09.06.20

I have 2K fps is below 50 does not fall never
i5 3550
8Gb RAM
1060 GTX 3Gb from MSI

G
GG4 09.06.20

Play on Gtx 760 on all ultra in full hd, 60 frames is not seen.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

GG4
One more...

Y
Yarsis 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
sense to talk 100500 times same thing what you said above...the problem is either in the game settings of SNSB them because once you have a 1070 that does not mean that she is omnipotent or clean the system from junk and viruses more there is nothing not to help, and Yes, GTA is pretty flexible graphics settings in the game that there can take that 1080 will not digest it, and if they digest it in their chapels.
I have a game after the first run itself put the settings on max without connecting additional nastroiki which require 14GB of memory and a resolution of 2K and to your surprise, the Frisians had no drawdowns too.

i
iNfantry 144Hz 09.06.20

GG4
Where you there with your 2 gigabytes for ultra play?

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

Yarsis
Yarsis wrote:
I have a game after the first run itself put the settings on max without connecting additional nastroiki which require 14GB of memory and a resolution of 2K and to your surprise, the Frisians had no drawdowns too.
And then you woke up

Y
Yarsis 09.06.20

Vanek_Assassin
yeah...and then BAM! all reality.

V
Vano_Strelok 09.06.20

Yarsis
peace da ball))

P
Pentriga 09.06.20

The game on the SSD put