3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Morty Rain 09.06.20 01:42 pm

What would you like to see new on the Playground?

Personally, I'd like to see the ability to create collective blogs.
62 Comments
Sort by:
O
OMEGA 09.06.20

All happy, another would be to remove spammers and pimps of the forums and it was great...

o
olecsander14_ 09.06.20

OMЕGA
This type of well the entrance to the forum is by invitation only

S
SkyRaider 09.06.20

WhiteWaterPro wrote:
Personally, I'd like to see the ability to create collective blogs.
What is the problem to think about with another author details and content of the blog, and then point and its authorship?

B
BioGen 09.06.20

That would be kick from the site of random majors foundlings thumps and losers and it would be the rules, and almost every day they write that they had thrown something at him or the ones around trouble

W
Wing42 09.06.20

olecsander14_ wrote:
This type of well the entrance to the forum is by invitation only
Good idea. I would, however, not invited anyone, but some would be deported.

L
Leonn_24 09.06.20

normal player

w
we get what we deserve 09.06.20

The slightly redesigned 2011.

A
Alex_Pro 09.06.20

The appropriate moderators.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.06.20

The Game Moderator Go.
Spoilerphobes ten red-assed Pets (not to be confused with Pets with blue noses) bonus - colorful and fun burning all caught brethren in the cleansing flames exploded and a fire-breathing fart of PG people.

M
Mag Otshelnik 09.06.20

Offer the game:catch the moderator.

M
Marquess 09.06.20

I'd like to see the app Playground

v
vzglydizugla 09.06.20

Not enough;
- division on the subject (or at least tags for news, and blogs) for Example ;#pokemonemerald
- the actual settings prohibit the display of individual news and blogs by tags.
contests, don't repost on the social. networks and more creative and smart with the award for account. For example; draw GG from the game and get x2 (with the winners in the amount of % of participants) or a signature to account for the literary blog\post\themes.
- section for folk art, it is now possible to PG there are a couple of dozen people, able to create their own game and go out with her in the light (and PG uniqueness, and a platform for enthusiasts)
- sometimes the adequacy of the site staff to see the news is trolling or not well-written nonsense, sorry shame.
Of course this is only my sick imagination and management better know that the right website.

r
rPeBoJL 09.06.20

Hardened many mess,
Rumors are spreading without barriers -
Now there are rumors that there will be more rumors, absolutely,
Rumor has it that the gossip is forbidden!

T
T.T.G 09.06.20

New and PG are incompatible.

F
Funt_1977 09.06.20

The system dislikes allowed beats all desire to do anything on PG.
The inadequacy of some of TNS's just baffling. Collusion participants - drop through the floor ( or is it hacking ? ).

As it is necessary to stop it.

W
Wing42 09.06.20

Funt_1977 wrote:
And blogs are, however, spilling from a Cornucopia. Wondrous miracles.

s
saturn7774 09.06.20

Wing42
I think it's the fact that a ton of klutz ... it turns Out that it is a cornucopia of lazy users. Perhaps due to the fact that some are chasing bonuses ..? That's creating a ridiculous blogs.

In General, I agree with Funt_1977 ... I don't think anyone would hack the user's account on the PG for hundreds of cons, but collusion is not a person.

A
AR3E 09.06.20

I wonder how such a modest reputation system posts discourages.
And to disable its display by adding the playground.ru##DIV.voting in the filter Won.

I don't think anyone would hack the user's account on the PG for hundreds of cons, but collusion is not a person.
I do not think that to create a hundred accounts is a difficult one. Harder to find need.

but collusion in the face.
There is no conspiracy, the comments are appreciated by the users.

R
RussianQuaker 09.06.20

Frotteestoff want more on the forum :)

m
masha 09.06.20

To removed the white background. In the old design eyes are not tired.
The mouse controls better than touch.