3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boabc 09.06.20 01:44 pm

The Black Knight sword +5 Is a freaking cheat that spoils the whole, and (Dark Souls)

Check it out here, the Sword of the Black knight, which is usually the first and most simple of the black knight:

But the divine the sword, the Wayfarer of the Deep Arteries:

in my opinion one of the three most difficult bosses in the game, sharpened to +5. And the damage it is inferior to the first sword by ~25%, the mechanics are exactly the same, looks different heavy blows but time and damage they are the same, even at the cost of stamina are identical.

I do a lot of what weapons I tried and the Sword of the Black Knight is always more effective and is better against any mob or boss, it is not the highest damage, but on any boss fast enough to hit 1-3 times and run off, causing over 1000 damage.

Now going through New Game + already activated two bells, and never died, still running around with a sword black knight, as it actually better. Advise weapons, which is not inferior in terms of speed and damage to the sword of the black knight, already bothered with it to run....
23 Comments
Sort by:
s
siame 09.06.20

The sword of the Abyss increases your damage with the addition of humanity. Eat desyatochek and wonder. )
And the sword of Gwyn damn good. He has really strong attack is slow, but it's the little things. The sword of the black knight it is too slow.

b
boabc 09.06.20

What would the sword of the abyss was similar in damage with the sword of the black knight have 8 souls, so with 10 he is neither particularly better.

s
siame 09.06.20

Well, this game balance is that there is much eye-catching weapons, all more or less exactly. At 40 strength and dexterity, your vaunted sword of the black knight almost the weakest. CDM is good because it reaches max damage before stats, than other great swords and it kompensiruet inability buffet and very slow strong attack.

A
Asmoon 09.06.20

boabc choose any sword you like and point it forward. siame already chewed again just doesn't make sense. And raised this issue here a bunch of times already. The fact that the black sword is stronger than the rest it is just an illusion. At the beginning of the game, yeah, he's kinda cool, but then gives even primary long sword +15 not to mention Katanas, and claymores, etc.. Ya the truth I used to only care about, but then as it came to understanding the mechanics of the game and since then more into his hand did not take

t
trustedSunbro 09.06.20

As already said about the great power of the sword CHR is not very steep compared to others, and the chance to loot that sword from the first Black Knight is low (of chelovechnosti at that time a little)

V
Vova126 09.06.20

The sword of u at +5 stronger.

b
boabc 09.06.20

Yes, I already do not care watched the video on YouTube as the dude in NG+7 and kill all the bosses in 15 minutes with the help of magic)))

Yeah magic is such a cheat, buns fly at 2K, and if presledovanie + magic, then in one second the boss to apply more than 4000 damage.

s
siame 09.06.20

Not only magic:

X
Xmax1234 09.06.20

boabc
No cheats, just common thinking, for such damage needs proper leveling and gear, dragon ring +40%, crown of dusk +20% damage to magic and the same when receiving damage on yourself, crystal staff in less than two magic, + ring with red stone and vnutrennie power and damage and not be more than 2K and sometimes more than 6K runs but health less than 10% and reduced all at one shot or you strike for 4-7 seconds, or you end it works only in PVP in PVE the tactic won't work.So what I'm getting at, the game has clear balance and no cheats no Sword gwin effective only when the power is greater than 50, the Sword of the Black knight only if the parameters of strength and agility in the aisles to 40, if more then other swords of this type(+15, swords arteries +5) will be stronger and also about magic in itself it is very weak and long castaeda, the maximum effect I described above.

b
boabc 09.06.20

How is magic weak? Before any boss can be reached in one Pyromania and in front of the boss spells ten bosses enough, then slowly castaeda also nonsense, normally she kaschetsja, all the things that you described is easy to assemble the first passage and the second 99 fuchuan you'll just be immortal.

T
Terving 09.06.20

But it's aerobatics, knowledge of tactics Artorius. What caste magic and Pyromania slow Xmax1234 fully human. I've been working in the forest in PS(saved souls on pumping the flame of Pyromania 2 to +5). Now, the most difficult was - a bandit and a guy with knives. Cleric about anything(tank tactics) thing of him to keep a distance and burn it from one splash(OSH). So, if you do not catch the point of failure to attack, the enemy simply jumps and even pelted him, the good will be zero.
PS the link on YouTube, the player Garret

M
MaJIbIu 09.06.20

Dragon sword from the red Wyvern is much better than the sword of the black knight

T
Terving 09.06.20

MaJIbIu
How is it better? There are screenshots of the damage - parry, Backstab? Comparison with other weapons? The sword from the red Wyvern's tail, not more as a good support at lower levels.

C
Clipodel 09.06.20

Yes, a lot of weapons that are better than the sword of the black knight, just need to work hard to pump it. Weapons of chaos with 10 chelovechnosti for hitting maybe 600 units to be demolished, and even more.

T
Terving 09.06.20

Clipodel
Yes it is clear, just an old topic to talk about native first Darque, pending second))). By the way, very severe damage rapier Velky, well, if it's a mage play. Here I regret that about the sword from the tail of the SITA later learned that it, too, a bonus from intelligence.

b
boabc 09.06.20

Terving
apparently people the game is not over until the end

U
Ugoraya Vygorayu 09.06.20

demonic machete under Darkmoon blade if you pour points into strength and faith
he has a bonus from strength and put into Dex don't need anything saving points,minus this greatsword
for example 50 faith top talisman provides + 400 DMG around,and the bonus from the Covenant
my cleric had 2 in the bag, one the sanctity,one just +15 under a spell

S
Sanctus_Echinus 09.06.20

Well, actually as if the calculation is based on the fact that if the sword falls to the first knight in town, they really do pass the whole game, to inject a sufficient amount of stats to use it.
I have the sword fell to revisit the Shelter, while I used a different set of collected Goodies for yourself.
A General theme is better than not relevant, because everyone has their own tactics and preferences.

I
Immortal Siegfrid 09.06.20

A knock at the beginning only to resumegame knight ?

T
Terving 09.06.20

Immortal Siegfrid
For the desire to play with it since it began, and several times. Four times they began, however I had a fixed idea - halberd of the black knight. In the two-handed grip damage is very high, and the transition to this grip is faster than in the third darque.