3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
boabc 09.06.20 01:44 pm

The Black Knight sword +5 Is a freaking cheat that spoils the whole, and (Dark Souls)

Check it out here, the Sword of the Black knight, which is usually the first and most simple of the black knight:

But the divine the sword, the Wayfarer of the Deep Arteries:

in my opinion one of the three most difficult bosses in the game, sharpened to +5. And the damage it is inferior to the first sword by ~25%, the mechanics are exactly the same, looks different heavy blows but time and damage they are the same, even at the cost of stamina are identical.

I do a lot of what weapons I tried and the Sword of the Black Knight is always more effective and is better against any mob or boss, it is not the highest damage, but on any boss fast enough to hit 1-3 times and run off, causing over 1000 damage.

Now going through New Game + already activated two bells, and never died, still running around with a sword black knight, as it actually better. Advise weapons, which is not inferior in terms of speed and damage to the sword of the black knight, already bothered with it to run....
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SwordOfArey 09.06.20

Strange, but I hike, the sword from the first knight and didn't fall. The disorder somehow

R
Rumpel Shtilzchen 09.06.20

I also fuck neupal I'm sad...

R
Rumpel Shtilzchen 09.06.20

but fell dvuruchnye and I'm a paladin Giza lol...