3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanya Rygalov 09.06.20 01:44 pm

Was surrounded by a old lady or a hoarder

Specially write here, and not on the forum games. For the same reason, do not specify its name. In fact, it does not really matter as such... the RUB is inherent in many games.

So, how would say Maupassant, closer to the body.
The game - kind of mediocre (for my taste) RPG, which returns periodically, when in terms of good games suckage. All the action is nearing final, pers pumped almost all of the clothes and the coolest gadgets, money like dirt, spend on what.
The situation is known to many...
In short, play DIN, perform the remaining quests, collecting the crumbs of experiments before the final game.

Yeah... then met the lady - type, help a good man, very bad - defeated the demons of hell.
- Okeyno will help. Cho pay?
- No money, can not. pour a couple of bags.
- Gaijin? Well, to hell with you, OK.
Heroically straighten out go back to the old woman for a reward.
Smack, smack, fried taters in a backpack, wait old...

All?...

...No. And what kind of basement? Like I never noticed Nuno to explore-plasmanate. Descended, looked, some bags. Took, was Starukhin the Yam, of which it with my pers were paid, and this remained for life. Heh, heh... no longer exists.

...Surrounded the old lady, in one word. Although this Yam on't give up, lying in a backpack (by the way, next on the map was the icon of the trader, so was too lazy to shove him to sell Starukhin wealth)...

That's what it is?
Can we call it a hoarder?
Was it anything like you?
And anyway, maybe it's the games themselves, their mechanics (again, the presence of the notorious bottomless chests) are forcing us to act this way?
13 Comments
Sort by:
F
FallenGhost 09.06.20

Understand what the game is himself the word made also.
Kleptomania is called. And it would be good if it remained only in games.

V
Vanya Rygalov 09.06.20

FallenGhost wrote:
Kleptomania is called.
Well... not quite sure it can be defined as kleptomania. Kleptomania is primarily theft, and they want to take, you want. Besides red color, indicating the theft of the object (as is done in many games) there either.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.06.20

I don't know, usually playing ESO, take the quest, turn it in, get the reward, then just simply go in the back distracted the NPC and put a sword to the liver. Then Rob the corpse and disappear into the night.
100% profit
And besides - it's a game, why philosophize? Do what your heart desires and nobody will be punished, and if the game will be punished, always can be beat.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.06.20

In normal games there is an overload

A
AR3E 09.06.20

Hoarding. A couple of years ago he would hardly have left these potatoes, and now try to treat these things like garbage, and I pass by. In recent times flew Skurov just over a hundred hours, due to the fact.

the endless misanthropy of the black cosmos
In case the vehicle is clearly not the problem.

And Stalkerish any, in addition to the RFP, stuffed the loot one corpse and carried it to the edge of the level. There knocked out of him all the junk on the floor and rushed from there, usually to the Bartender and back.

t
the endless misanthropy o 09.06.20

AR3E
Series TES and there is a problem

n
nikita2112 09.06.20

Well, you live in Israel, then everything is fine.

p
pekabir 09.06.20

as spidercam Granny you didn't curse. now go hack the homeless into a dungeon and at the right time level wither

y
yariko.v 09.06.20

Vanya Rygalov wrote:
Besides red color, indicating the theft of the object (as is done in many games) there either.
Campaign, the developers when programming just forgot to specify in the properties of the object it belongs komuto. In the games there are bugs and all sorts of imperfections, which according to the logic of the player/hero can not be in principle.

o
oltr 09.06.20

Too, is constantly with me that Surime that Police or the Witcher. I have cheats on the weight of the over 9000 put, not to crawl like a turtle.

o
oltr 09.06.20

ZiZu Zankercu
What of ECO?

y
yariko.v 09.06.20

AR3E
Record valaska.
In General, Skyrim, compared to Oblivion, came out flawed. No repairing armor and sharpening blades, no magic schools with unique spells. And horses, which are trailing like donkeys, and lazaat on the rocks like the mountain sheep was not inspired.

Z
ZiZu Zankercu 09.06.20

oltr
The Elder Scrolls Online abbreviated as ESO writing.