3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20 01:52 pm

Different play-through(Garage) (Resident Evil 7)

Pass a second time, the first time I got behind the wheel and pressed the Beard, but this time he sat behind the wheel and let me push, and what the coin and spun it on the car!
In the end I killed him.
Maybe even in the game , there are dual points of passage, share their experience.
23 Comments
Sort by:
V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20

a
ashleyalicia 09.06.20

Vov and C
Before we get down to the garage to fight with the Dad as expected different styles can circles run from it and you can give him to cut off his leg and watch a pretty funny scene, then crawling on all fours behind the leg and glue it back

s
saa0891 09.06.20

Vov and C wrote:
Maybe even in the game , there are dual points of passage, share their experience.
Yes, in fact more like no,except that it will have a choice to whom to give the vaccine,if you give her Zoe because it will be a small battle with MIA,where you have to fill it with Tommy,so this choice affects the ending.

V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20

ashleyalicia
I know, but still ATP!
saa0891
Knew that slightly different endings, that's about the crowbar not heard(we'll see). ATP!

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

Vov and C
There are 3 options for the development of the battle with Jack:
First - you're causing damage with a gun/knife until he is enraged, grabs the car door and tries to hit you, sitting behind the wheel. After an unsuccessful maneuver, crashed into a wall and loses consciousness, broken car lights.

Second - you sit behind the wheel, and having to have the car crushed the Jack until it falls. Then he crawls from the bottom of the car, appearing from behind, tears off the roof, and keeping your hand on the wheel and foot on the gas pedal, circling, and then crashed into a wall. The consciousness remains only Ethan after impact. Broken car lights.

Third - you don't have time to start the car, and Jack grabs the door, throws you, he gets behind the wheel. And further as in the first embodiment.

Looks pretty cool, especially given the fact that the battle with the first boss added several different versions of events during the fight. This technique produced the desired impression, the battle is really memorable, as does Jack, who was the first , and I must say, very effecone who welcomed us on behalf of the family personally.

PS:
What type of smoothing do you use?

V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
What type of smoothing do you use?
SMAA

t
taunsend 09.06.20

I went as follows, with the first attempt, got in the car, no key, went out, started driving in circles in search for the key, found the key, got in the car, put the key in the ignition and Jack pulls me out of the car, gets in the car and starts to drift the car in the garage, then the car lights up after ramming the wall, burning Jack out of the car and puts a gun in my hands across his mouth with a phrase such as it is not yet, forcing to pull the trigger.
By the way, if out of ammunition in the gun Jack will blow your pumpkin)

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

taunsend
This is one of the options I described under the third room :P

Vov and C
Clearly, I am too. Nice screenshot turned out.

t
taunsend 09.06.20

Slipnot6
Ending with a gun and a uniform does not change from the absence of a cartridge in the barrel.

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

Slipnot6
The first time I crushed as you described, and the second time, did not manage to start the car, but he never tore off a door and broke the glass and pulled me through the window. And they chopped off my leg in the first pass, not Jack, but a monster in the sectional with a long taloned claws, the most interesting that I had a full inventory and therefore I could not pick up. So while was thinking and he bled to death.

UPD. Rather than sectional, in a morgue, where we take the key from the sectional, but I think that limb loss can happen anywhere, depending on your injuries.

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

Svetoslav
Tin of course, it turns out, and so it is possible o_o
I'm here with a severed leg did not understand what to do, and died, crawled away...

V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20

Slipnot6

Jack(the door was not ripped out), and cut down the roof(screenshot above) on the car and sat down.

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

Vov and C
When the time to start the car, then he chops down the roof. Otherwise, he'll just take Ethan through the door and he will sit behind the wheel. I suspect that its behavior depends on inflicted damage. The second time I'm shooting at him with albert heightened ammunition.

V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20

Svetoslav wrote:
When the time to start the car
I do in the car did not sit down, he went to cut the roof and sat down.(I wonder where the keys or he took his second set was).

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

Vov and C
Don't know how he started the car, the old thief, but the keys after the fight and remained in my inventory. He and the head itself had been shot with a gun and no bullets=)

t
taunsend 09.06.20

Svetoslav
I know how Jack started the car - defects the scenes of the developers so prescribed and not otherwise be, many shortcomings as a gun without bullets.

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

By the way, when I learned that
Spielerbank is Evelyn, the second passage immediately tried to shoot her in the head, it was not there, he simply removes the weapon. I think it's a bit weird, would like something better to beat this moment, for example she'd disappeared Or Ethan in the time of the shot blinded to any vision, she was able to cause hallucinations.. In General, a lot of simplifications and shortcomings.

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

Svetoslav
Yah. This is because then Ethan had no idea who she is. And just to kill defenseless grandmother as-that not on concepts. With the mind it is the most harmless of the whole family.

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

Slipnot6
Yeah.. nasty defenseless old lady. Oh someone who, but for her I would without a twinge of conscience in the first place would be filled up, and if she were not a culprit of this nightmare, then certainly, so as not suffered. I Evelyn most of all feel sorry for, not her fault that she's so, the responsibility lies entirely on umbrella. That they created it.
PS. I in the first pass didn't shoot her, not because of some sort of notions or sympathy, but only because he was afraid to ruin it. You can tell from Mercantile considerations. You know how in RPGs, sometimes overwhelm the civilian, and then it turns out that with him was connected some interesting quest. But everything is fucked...

a
ashleyalicia 09.06.20

Svetoslav
Evelina is the most normal character, when he says it after they say videokassety Wake my mom - no, and could make the option say of course my daughter and then play for MIA Walis Ethan. And indeed forks a lot could be done with the same Zoe that many people like it, it would be possible to finish the game playing for her killing MIA and betray Ethan.