3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOFFKAV 09.06.20 01:52 pm

Different play-through(Garage) (Resident Evil 7)

Pass a second time, the first time I got behind the wheel and pressed the Beard, but this time he sat behind the wheel and let me push, and what the coin and spun it on the car!
In the end I killed him.
Maybe even in the game , there are dual points of passage, share their experience.
23 Comments
Sort by:
D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

ashleyalicia
Support. Also at this point did not like that there was no choice. MIA could, at least, at least try to cheat Avelino, saying something like - of course daughter, I'm your mother and no you will not give offense. It seems to me to lie in her situation, it is a natural human reaction to fear and the only reasonable way to survive. But what do we see? Absolutely irresponsible, pathetic and stupid statement, they say, we will never be family, and is very rash in her condition.

a
ashleyalicia 09.06.20

Svetoslav
I for example when I played the first time did not hesitate to score from Zoe and not MIA, sailing on the boat she's whining out there that speaks and then you die - it's Bye CoE is in the garbage, couldn't play the ending with Zoe, well played by then - gave MIA dunk Tommy and the happy and the ending actually killed, why throw good phone with a helicopter that I did not understand)))

D
Ded MastDay 09.06.20

ashleyalicia
I at first pass, of course, score from MIA, and it is logical. First, MIA is the wife of Ethan and he knows her for a long time, though she concealed from him the specifics of their work (the position requires, umbrella, after all a secret organization and confidentiality, even family members, probably written in the contract). Secondly, it was originally like for it arrived. And Zoe, though, and helped him to get the serum, but he almost did not know about it. Third, if he abandoned everything and went for it alone, to the middle of nowhere, and after almost three years on it was not heard - it is said that he loved her. These points suggest that Ethan, like he didn't care about Zoe, even at the cost of his own life, would do anything to get MIA. And on account of the phone - after all these years, he will think about the price of the phone? He did everything right, he got rid of things that would constantly remind him about this nightmare. Anyone in his place would have done the same if I wanted to forget everything. The only thing killed at the end, so is his speech about Umbrella how about some saviors and heroes, but even from documents found in the mine, it becomes clear who is who. It is not clear what the ratio of Redfield has to this Corporation. In General, the story is not revealed and definitely should be continued, either in DLC or in the next number of parts. RE7 can be considered a restart of the series.