3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 09.06.20 01:53 pm

Video driver stopped working and has recovered (Watch_Dogs 2)

How to deal with it, honestly, I tried all possible options besides got to be reinstalling the game
33 Comments
Sort by:
a
aKinave 09.06.20

What video card?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 09.06.20

And maybe in acceleration, but not in the game?

n
nvidia311988 09.06.20

Disaire
Acceleration, to explain in detail, for example I use nvidiaInspector, I reduce it to the Minimes, but maybe I have it completely disconnected?

n
nvidia311988 09.06.20

Well, it really is my individual problem, no one can tell how to solve this problem? I do not play this game, although vozniknoveniya this problem, I played not a small time, I just don't understand why suddenly I have started this Saga with the video driver?

T
The Dmitry Disaire 09.06.20

nvidia311988
I don't know if it's in the AMD was to blame was overclocking core or memory

Z
Ziyaudin Ziyathanov 09.06.20

nvidia311988
dude I have the same problem...tried everything...before everything was Gud, after the update began...

K
Kirlusha 09.06.20

nvidia311988
If vidyuhi under warranty, feet-to-hands and run on the exchange! After all, if the driver stood up and the remaining system components is normal, it is the first sign of a dying GPU.

Z

Kirlusha
you are not right....this shit before the update or after the update many this crap....but the reasons are not clear

Z

nvidia311988
dude....I've tried everything and reinstall Windows and dances with a tambourine, but that's just today tried new NVIDIA fire wood to carry and to put an older version, and Oh my God all the flies and no miscarriage )))

n
nvidia311988 09.06.20

Ziaudin Sechenov
Hmm, need to try, what version you installed, how many?

d
daemonns 09.06.20

needs a little lowering the core clock of the GPU. Because games are different and the load is also different,so where it rules and where it flies, many cards are initially with the acceleration.

Z

daemonns
it does not help proven

Z

nvidia311988
I understand what the salt, put 375 firewood, but mine is not even that the case was.....included in the settings some, everything that is connected with trilinear optimization and everything worked like clockwork, as soon as the cut settings these work blank screen from the game....by eliminating found

n
nvidia311988 09.06.20

Ziaudin Sechenov
Unfortunately nothing helped, reinstalled the driver 375, trilinear optimization, for example, in General, got tired of it, delete and forget. And do not buy games from Yubikov.

g
gennaz 09.06.20

Ziaudin Sechenov
Green guys are completely relaxed,broken drivers steel rivet.

c
callmegod 09.06.20

And then NVIDIA and curves driver. Video card fray and not stand up to real 3D load in games (not all there 2.5 D tests). Off driver. To carry the warranty repair. If not under warranty, incur at his own expense in repair.

T
Tomas Freeze 09.06.20

stable flight and minutes I can not play,here is what I found in the event viewer system :display Driver amdkmdap stopped responding and has successfully recovered.4101

T
Tomas Freeze 09.06.20

Kirlusha ,callmegod
not a city rubbish we have on our vidyuhi all games modern rod on ultra and there's some crap and once the driver stops responding,I'm in division PTS high run on ur krayzis 3 cheers at ultra and then on to you.do not enter people astray and that half of gamers conductive uslyshat this heresy and will suffer in techservise their business cards just due to the fact that developers hand curves,no gta5 no modern game so do not work blank screen,not even a stinking mafia 3 ,though with very rare crashes but it was playable.
PS anyone interested in my little system profile in your signature.
Nate here is the game itself defined the settings and 75 fps ,why the flight I XS.
Spoiler

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 09.06.20

callmegod
Nonsense you do not wear , I have old map 450й giraffe , and had TWO motherboards , so at 1st when playing battlefield crashes driver , changed the driver stopped and can safely fly at least 5 hours to play . So there are some features and if in other games everything is fine the video card is nothing.

n
nvidia311988 09.06.20

BL...... well, at least someone may be, when be advices how to solve this problem. It is necessary that people have proposed different possible solutions, maybe then we can solve this puzzle, because it will not only in this game, and all in different ways.