3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nvidia311988 09.06.20 01:53 pm

Video driver stopped working and has recovered (Watch_Dogs 2)

How to deal with it, honestly, I tried all possible options besides got to be reinstalling the game
33 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 09.06.20

nvidia311988
In short, put a lock on fps and all. The card won't overheat so as not to give more than the specified number of fps. I have 35 plus is in the game included in-sink, I play with a controller and all good. Only the version of Riva tuner put 6.2, newer versions are blocked by the anticheat..

http://image.prntscr.com/image/3f06ba2ed6ac4522a67b0928205b9625.png

1 in General first put msi afterburner, just remove the tick where it is necessary to put RTSS at the beginning.
2 then download RTSS 6.2 (below the list of versions) http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/rtss-rivatuner-statistics-server-download.html and also put.

c
callmegod 09.06.20

So what? Found the solution))))

S
SabirXXX 09.06.20

Guys the problem with the flight at different locations to be DECIDED , but this is true only for owners of nvidia, just put in clean wood under his 314.22 Windows and crashes vanished, and friezes disappeared, and all new wood call for buying new cards, I the wood on weak PC played all offset ))) I Hope you can help.

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

SabirXXX
I love you, man! Health and all the best to you! I finally got rid of the crashes! And the game began to go much better. All. All new Nvidia drivers are sent to the trash! They only aggravated the situation.

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

SabirXXX
Only now the problem is different) When you first start everything was fine,and subsequent - hard fps drop to 10-15 frames - which is nonsense.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

Snite_Poerti
Thank you consoles and game developers who are just unable to juggle.

r
rpccprrpc23 09.06.20

Snite_Poerti
the wood(314.22) on gtx 670 mx laptop, all tin all very blurred and fuzzy this oshushenie that the game is floating, it is the fps dropping,I could not even play had to return the new wood

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

rpccprrpc23
The wood is generally horrible fps - 10 fps. Just a slideshow. I'll try a little later.

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

Put 352.98 driver for NVIDIA. Crashes after the initial splash. In short this will not solve the problem then either the campaign missions or very low fps.

l
ladoga1 09.06.20

SabirXXX
Thought this trouble only I have a sin card or power supply.I'll try your method with the driver.The result will accomplish your goal.

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

I have a question. The license holders also crashes?

S
Snite_Poerti 09.06.20

Got game. Now not just the game crashes. And the computer completely reboots.

S
SabirXXX 09.06.20

Do cleaning system MOP and RegOrgan, the wood on a clean install, after the Nvidia panel and there in the 3D slider on max performance when running chops off the ' net, AntiVir, cut in the screws to full and flew