3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 09.06.20 02:00 pm

Technical problems (DeathSpank)

Discuss the problems of the game...
76 Comments
Sort by:
N
NARKOGAMER 09.06.20

help can not enter the game error Could not find any compatible Direct3D devices.press OK and crashes another mistake 24bit Depth Buffer: Not Supported.Tell me what to do drivers are the latest direks updated thanks in advance.

s
strelok94 09.06.20

and have me file not found d3dx9_43.dll how correct??

D
DupaVoz 09.06.20

Yandex to help.

R
Raymon9 09.06.20

DupaVoz [Wii]
If we do not know be silent then with your Yandex theme is created to solve problems.

R
Raymon9 09.06.20

strelok94
Try here this file download it and throw in a folder WINDOWSsystem32 http://www.dll-master.ru/d3dx9_43.dll.html

h
hally5 09.06.20

Same trouble as NARKOGAMERа:((

R
Raymon9 09.06.20

NARKOGAMER
Reinstall (update) the video drivers.Also an integrated video card can be very weak (or does not support 3D graphics) - hence the problem with running games.

F
Fantom88 09.06.20

Try directx to pereustanovit d3dx9_43.dll it's obviously from there ;-)

S
Slayhawk 09.06.20

and do not tell me what influence the parameters of good and evil in the beginning of the game??
PS I realized that this good and evil =D

r
realpirate 09.06.20

Rebooted the comp when 10 minutes running around in caves, during a conversation, or killing the monster !!! Outside on the street all the rules. Windows XP , ATI Radeon HD 2600 XT , directx And firewood vidyuhi message. Well , that checkpoints often though =))

s
strelok94 09.06.20

people finally have me a black screen now. How to change the frequency of the game screen and resolution ?

n
nikich2000 09.06.20

updated all fire wood, HH and all that, still the same problem that NARKOGAMER, take off those bugs! thread who knows what the problem is and how to solve it?

H
Hitmankhan 09.06.20

Same problem as NARKOGAMERa and nikich2000. The entire Internet looked have not found the answer. At first they could not find the file d3dx9_43.dll after you upgrade the HH has a new 24bit Depth Buffer: Not Supported. Established as repak and conventional, Nitsche does not help :( If anyone has solved the problem leave feedback plz.

H
Hitmankhan 09.06.20

Anyways all the people who had the exact same problem that I do go here http://www.ex.ua/view/2719123 download the file and folder contents The Saboteur patch v1.0 o Radeon 1300-1950 copy into the game folder. All starts, I'm already playing. All enjoy the game :)))

H
Hitmankhan 09.06.20

Something everyone is silent, someone help? Write a review, though will be happy for you :)

N
NARKOGAMER 09.06.20

yeah thank you very much everything now works)

H
Hitmankhan 09.06.20

:) this game really sucked

X
XenoGig 09.06.20

Problem with gamepads who decides? I have a Logitech Cordless RumblePad 2, the game defines it, but the buttons are not configurable and humanly do not work. If you set the emulator pada box, it will replace the original file xinput1_3.dll in the result, the controller works normally but the game crashes almost immediately as you start to run around and kill monsters.
Because two can play all you want, then this problem must be solved somehow.
Understand that there are complex variants using the program PPJoy, but I want simpler solutions

H
Hitmankhan 09.06.20

Generally, the game glitches, the problem may be crack. I have the game crashes when the figure 3 use weapons and because of her. Sometimes in the dialogues blinks the screen dialogue, and everything else was fine. Even noticed that all those problems are mostly in RADEONовских ATI cards.

s
saydzi 09.06.20

Good day!
I have straight trouble. First, all OK. Run, chopped.
Then two problems:
1. Little. Accidentally moved the bucket of red paint in the window with weapons. From there it is not removed.
Ie you can throw it away many times only generates new buckets, which are then collected in a window with things.
In the end I have 1 pail lying in the window with a weapon (Knorke E), and 50+ in inventory.

2. Big. After the first Chapter, when Smartsleep took possession of the artifact, there is a video where he robbed the orcs
led by the Sergeant.
And all... the game gets a stake. Black screen with game cursor (which moves), but the sound is.. murmuring streams some.
Direkth and firewood for vidyuhi updated, especially surprising that up to this point, the game works correctly.