3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mysteri0 09.06.20 02:00 pm

Technical problems (DeathSpank)

Discuss the problems of the game...
76 Comments
Sort by:
T
TalibAsSs 09.06.20

Who knows...my last quest(secondary) which the sorcerer gave a quest to kill someone and get his recipe!!! Where do I go? And why in main menu Achievements is not open...?

m
monaco88 09.06.20

Go to the front of the lake with the ghosts.
Because pirates.

s
savelij 09.06.20

I have in the game is disabled right mouse button(can't vzaimodeystvovat with objects)-how to fix it?

P
PAINKILLER55555 09.06.20

Guys this problem kada man gives the task tako him to bring me to the fit woman saying come on there's a Taco and when she says something else visilaet the game and an error like the file is not read pliz help see the problem raspostraneny and no response to it.Game reinstalled if that does not helps. Thank you in advance

l
limpopo-hanter 09.06.20

Who will have the problem(namely, the departure on the working table) with the quest Tacos (for the father hermit) do:
1.Download file SLOT1.SAV on this link http://files.mail.ru/W3XS3V
2.Idiom on the way (before etim in the properties for the folder put Show hidden files) (7,izvenyayus for XP do not know) With\users\name of computerApplication Data\Local\SKIDROW\Saves\18040...see file SLOT1.SAV and replace it with just the file downloaded from the link above.
3.After that going into the game in the Inventory, you will have Tacos,idiote to my grandfather and he repairs the sword(if he starts coming then we need to add, and I just threw it out Hair ELFA-rise with shards razbrosana the village)
Well, like I have VSO VSO works.....by the way, Yes things are after you replace the file you have in your inventory will be different.

t
tabak96 09.06.20

I have this problem when I press play on I get a black screen, and then nowhere,then again from 4 times can make

P
PCman 09.06.20

I have a menu Ibogaine defects , what to do ??

s
shmorgilov 09.06.20

well, thank you for the saves, you're just great man!Why so serious

m
makar1974 09.06.20

people! I have WIN 7 sohranki not found,this is what gives C/blablabla/LOCAL/ROAMING/HOTHEAD GAMES/DEATH SPANK/PREFS and all,tried it here, save to stick, it is useless, the problem with the tacos so I decided it Rusik-bought my grandfather eat - put Rusik ago, and DIN so far, and the save I did not find where to stick,checked it all, all the luck!just think someone else's save game to download somehow neochen there pumping equipment other, but if there is no output, it is possible

M
MAD24 09.06.20

XenoGig
Download new version XBOX 360 Controller Emulator at this address http://x360ce.googlecode.com/files/x360ce.App-2.0.2.94.zip mood button and put the value in the Compatibility Options => Fake Mode and do not turn off the emulator when you start the game.

M
MercerAlex 09.06.20

The message: Save failed. Retry? and the response options below: Yes, no, the game switched to windowed mode, this message was pop up making it difficult to play, helped run the game as administrator. (if you crack the message written is not clear characters).
About tacos it is necessary to carry Rusik, and pass this place (the mission tacos) on the English version, then again to set Rusik.

g
g1uck 09.06.20

tell me where to find the key to the cage with the last orphan...

m
mels1 09.06.20

how to remove russificator

m
mels1 09.06.20

MercerAlex
how to remove russificator

M
Marcelzocker 09.06.20

when the game POPs up a window with the characters, the game crashes and prevents play
P. S. Problem solved, someone has the same run as administrator helps.

A
Assasinswolf 09.06.20

can't find the Save folder in these locations it is not there. HELP