3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey Shapalov 09.06.20 02:06 pm

Game not included. Help! (Just Cause 3)

Specifically for just cause 3 put 12 GB of RAM and a video card I bought a two gig asus geforce gtx 750 ti dx11. It starts up and in the download location when more pictures with the tips there to the end in the corner comes a white stripe and all, can stand all day, thought at first because java has ustanovil, same crap, disk space more than 45 gigs free, the whole Internet is blocked, no one has such problem. Save, play for a long time in it want 2 months!!!!If not more....
17 Comments
Sort by:
r
rmbox 09.06.20

Check your files if everything downloaded correctly and download. Try to run the game in offline mode (for example, to run steam in offline mode), turn off in game settings showing player stats, and everything else that is connected with the network (if the game has loaded to menu).

-
--tihiy-- 09.06.20

try to reinstall. if broken,another Repack download.

A
Aleksey Shapalov 09.06.20

rmbox
Many times perestanavlivat, twice for the night was set, and once sat on. the computer and monitor the download of the

A

License

A

xXaLexX
I just with the phone mostly sitting here and didn't want steamed with the screen. I'm sitting here waiting for each response, and you with grain you have written.

x
xXHASLXx 09.06.20

Alex Shapalov
Yes, there is human steamed?,scissors cut to)

r
rmbox 09.06.20

Alex Shapalov
try solutions from here: https://shazoo.ru/2015/12/01/35409/bagi-oshibki-vylety-just-cause-3-resheniya
In the folder with the installed game there is a folder with the distrib required component (called the type of support _commonredist or redist or something in General), there are usually visual c#, directx, etc., put it out of her. And antivirus turn off. And when you first start the game definitely needs a free Internet access.

A

rmbox
I have a question 45 GB only to your primary disk should be, or on any other where you installed the game?

l
legusor 09.06.20

I have installed the license weighs 60 gigs. with mediocre graphics manages sometimes right. even on gtx 1080. not always loaded, we have to restartit (your problem I decided the only way). don't understand what you want to achieve from plugs gtx 750ti.

A

legusor
I follow the minimum requirements, not everyone has a lot of money on a 1080 or a new super powerful computer. Forgive me

r
rmbox 09.06.20

Alex Shapalov
on the system drive (where the paging file) it is better to have 16 gigs free. On which the game is installed - no difference, the main thing that the game was completely installed. Another point: if it remains stuck / busted / frozen / glued I have to completely overload the computer, because this game has some kind of memory leak where the game is a blast from 50% to 100% of the operatives and then it does not release (a re-run of the game useless). I therefore recommend that after each start the game restart the computer before running this game.

A

rmbox
The problem is that as I have not rebooted as not downloaded, it hangs on the loading screen, when fully immersed, the disk space is still 100GB free, and obective 12 gigs. I went online and looked for, with such a problem has ever come, would be at least some kind of inscription on the error and not just completely freezes the computer,have the power to cut off, in dispiacere task when its barely open, it turns out, writes that just cause 3 is not responding.

r
rmbox 09.06.20

Alex Shapalov
Then maybe it's a problem in OS: on vin7 service pack 1 worth it? latest updates for the OS cost? Windows 64-bit? the driver for all devices cost?

A

rmbox
rmbox
I waited max time, and that's what gave (by the way from steam you can just just cause 3 download, or additions required? Could I have, due to their lack of not working?) and ( once again, I installed it without the antivirus does not help)

s
skilsaf32 09.06.20

Try https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system-files

A

rmbox
Nope, no 1 Pak

r
rmbox 09.06.20

Alex Shapalov
requirements JS3 indicated that the vin7 must be with the JS1. I recommend to put SP1 and all latest updates on vin7. In the steam settings, try to disable all overlays and broadcast.
Additions if the incentive is checked, it will download automatic. If not, then just don't download \ deleted.