3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
godsmack 09.06.20 02:06 pm

Vaas vs pagan Mina. Who is the best villain? (Far Cry 4)

Surprisingly, so far nobody has created a similar topic...
I propose to Express an opinion, who is more badass villain.
My personal opinion - killing Vaas pagan Mina across all categories.
Well there is in Mine? In addition to gay colorful clothes? Yes, and most of his game a little.
For me, They pulled themselves level with the Vaas is very high, and surpass it well, very hard.
32 Comments
Sort by:
q
qu1ckspeed 09.06.20

Those who completed the game I think you will understand that Pagan at all on the villain somehow does not pull...
Spoilerage on the contrary, he the one who wanted to help.
So the choice is obvious that Vaas go large in all categories

S
Simon Friendly 09.06.20

Vaas of course.

K
KARTE3 09.06.20

Both are good in their)

B
Besil 09.06.20

In the process of passing come to the conclusion that the only character that causes the genuine sympathy and admiration ... he is Pagan Min. The person who does not use the main character as a stupid mindless puppet, and sincerely wishes him well and I began walking towards him, while Sibal, Amit, Longinus and other so-called allies use of the protagonist solely for their own purposes. As there is a wise man used to say, Smart enemy can give more than fool thousands of friends like that.

S
SGate 09.06.20

Pagan Min is the same as the Jackal. That the Jackal, who was handing out crazy weapons that kill each other making the world a cleaner, because the civilian population was only in the first five minutes of the game I didn't understand why to kill that Pagan Mina, which in fact didn't want to die GG unlike Baasha, who killed his brother GG for entertainment. The conclusion is obvious. But to compare them, to me, is not quite appropriate.

R
RussianGames 09.06.20

Vaas of course.

Z
Zisman88 09.06.20

Vaas, no way!

b
bukowski 09.06.20

Two completely different characters: crazy junkie Vaas (which is just that and is notable) and smug, epotazhnye Pagan. personally, I prefer Pagan.

n
nurbak 09.06.20

Pagan is a living character,with living history and more anti-hero than a villain.Even when Ajay had raided his home with guns blazing,he invites him to sit down and dine with him.In this part the villain is he the Golden path,led by infamous zealot killing people in batches of the glory of Kira" and his selfish sister sacrificing people for your own gain

m
mazaza 09.06.20

Vaas, I have been only pity, well, how can he be a villain? This crazy maniac and his ass wipe he could not, and you it to the rank of villain erect... But Min is different, then right on bond, when in one of his films, the allies are not quite so good, and the main villain is no worse than the allies, the main thing is that Mi-6 has remained in positive territory =) He was even in the helicopter at the end of the flies, well, just like the motion shot.

-
- DILOR- 09.06.20

Vaas is very charismatic from the first minute it wanted to fill..... Pagan Min - you just want to hold her by the throat...... When Vaas said his words were cruel but a very vital words....

G
Gelion_Prime 09.06.20

It seems to call You, not Vaas. You is real boy with a bullet in the head and steel balls, of course he adrena)))

C
Crazy_Doc18 09.06.20

Of course, Pagan Min. Vaas I always hated, their psychological talk about madness. I never understood why he loved us.

A
Argos Dalarion 09.06.20

It is impossible to tell who is trenchant... Vaas - Mr-reminder on the topic I have already told you what it means Madness... he loves to torture the victim, ask around about the madness.. and with a satisfied expression on his face to shoot. Min - glamorous killer with no mercy for anyone...

V
V1O2V3A4N5 09.06.20

Not yet passed, but even if you compare the trailers and reviews about Vaasa and so everything is clear! Hope Vaas will be in part 5.
Spoileron's not dead. Who saw the corpse? Huh? Hope for the best))

S
Simon Friendly 09.06.20

В1О2В3А4Н5
Vaasa will not,because each part is a new storyline,a new story,new map.

P
Playersaharan 09.06.20

Simon Friendly
Well, as a reference or cameo You could appear (as the same CIA HUNTLEY)
On topic-I think Min as a villain, still weaker Vaasa will be (and then only because of Pagan not 100% a villain, unlike the punk with a Mohawk), but as a character he is head and shoulders better Montenegro.

l
ludovick 09.06.20

Vaas - the enemy, the enemy he Began - a figure much higher level. Vaas is just mad infantryman running around the jungle, Pagan also an excellent judge of character, calculates the moves and turns the situation to his advantage.

P
Pagan Min 09.06.20

So, I will give my useless opinion.
Where to begin... Ah, Yes! Mentally ill man who sold his family, his tribe, and traded them for power, money and drugs. Personally, I was not clear, what is it a Zither was SO small that Mr. Montenegro SUDDENLY decided that we should send her to hell and give himself into the hands of Hoyt. Mmmm... Vaas is just a puppet in the hands of Hoyt Volker, the Hoyt pulls the strings and the puppet dances as the owner wanted. Yes, the charisma of Valenki to be envied, his every action, his every word seem cool and all that I want to emulate. But don't forget - he's sick in the head because he's just a drug addict. And besides, he's sneaky and cowardly Jackal. Well this is it, so steep and sharp-tongued guy, who knows what is crazy, so much afraid to go one on one with Jason? M? And how shoot the hostages, bound hand and foot, so once notorious brave! Then from the corner of some pirate will crack Jason on the head, sharply and suddenly a gun in the face... a Real warrior where the Mins to it! Finally:
Only by my grace your noggin not emblazoned on my car antenna! Kindly start to worry about Jason Brody
- OK, Hoyt OK, fine...
And now for the king of Kirata. A lonely man, deprived and only daughter and the only beloved woman in his life. The reason for that - the Golden path. How would you do in his place, if suddenly killed your only child, and the love of your life dumped you and disappeared over the horizon? And you know who is behind it all. That would have thrown all the culprits with that? I doubt it. Pagan min rules with a vengeance. Revenge for her murdered daughter and lost forever in a happy life. And instead of trying to understand and accept his direction, and it was considered a bloody dictator and try to do everything to throw off the crown of the head of the king. And suddenly, in his country comes to the offspring of his enemy and at the same time the only link with the happy past - Ajay Gale. Pulling the guy out of the bus and extending a warm welcome, Pagan decides to give the crown to the son of his beloved woman. But it did not happen. As a result, had to endure all that does it would seem adult, but a stupid and naive fool with my mother's eyes, who believes that Pagan evil. Ajay just in the eyes of pagan min looks just like a rebellious teenager, involved with a stupid company. This bad company - the Golden path. And only when life has taught the poor boy, when those whom Ajay thought were my friends literally spit in his face, he begins to realize that whoever he was supposed to be my enemy - not his enemy but rather a best friend and practically family. And note - even at the last moment, looking down the barrel of a gun Ajay, Pagan as if nothing had happened proposes to dinner, shows no fear and is behaving remarkably calmly. Vaas in his place would be shouted as a shell-shocked: Go ahead and kill me what are you waiting for shoot the bitch straaaaaaange!!1!!111!!!
And this shouting would not Vaas and his fear. Always. He's a coward himself, but nevertheless tries to instill fear of the defenseless victims, the build of a tiger, being a hare in the soul: look into my eyes + a lot of mats and humiliation = coolness. No, it's off for school... That's not cool. With such people once everything is clear. And what is interesting: what are the living phrase he says? There is something about the madness? Explain to me, what in this phrase of life?.. And who is weak, except for Ajay Gale would have to say pagan min is something like take care of such and such, if you don't want your head hanging on the antenna of my car? Vaas's slave, and he lived in the Kirata - Pagan, too, would run them as you like. Because he's a big softie on the inside.
Okay, the choice is obvious: the man who betrayed any kind of family and traded her for drugs and people taking revenge for the loss of his family. Pagan - of a great man, loving father and almost husband, but Vaas is insane cowardly cretin who consider themselves cool just because it kills people. But still, they're both some of the best ever created characters :3

D
Dexter910 09.06.20

Who is cooler a faggot or a psychopath? I'm more inclined to crazy nightclub