3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vitalik224 09.06.20 03:09 pm

A toy axe? (Resident Evil 7)

For what the game requires a toy axe? about the shotgun clear.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
STAS010101 09.06.20

Also very interesting about the shotgun is understandable, but the axe MB somewhere to insert necessary?

R
Roslyak 09.06.20

And why 2 fake shotgun?

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

I think it's for installation, which is the shadows it casts along the way to unlocking something. There in the yard, where the trailer storage and box in the bushes is this set-up and a chest near it. Be sure and text me if I'm wrong or proved right

v
vitalik224 09.06.20

Roslyak
well, firstly toy shotgun one, and the second is broken which can be repaired. in addition it is more powerful.

A
AsStRaLL92 09.06.20

damn and I made a blunder( fixed gun and a shotgun thought can't be fixed, the game it is only 1 repair kit?

p
perevoshik007 09.06.20

AsStRaLL92
found another one, but for this it is necessary first to find a photo that will show the head of a dummy on the grid, the type of valuable space there. And the place can be found only when you go to the house with flashing lights and music, left home on wheels. There will be a room where you first encounter mines on the walls. In this room, in the corner just standing this grille with the dummy head upstairs. Under my head lies a repair tool.

A
AsStRaLL92 09.06.20

perevoshik007
this repair kit I have found and where you found the other?

S
Slipnot6 09.06.20

AsStRaLL92
In front of the trailer in the Foundation of the house tear off the sheet metal, there is a first set of

s
saa0891 09.06.20

Roslyak wrote:
And why 2 fake shotgun?
A shotgun that is broken (it can be repaired with a repair kit) in fact it is dustable (boezapas two rounds) and it is much more powerful than pump guns,monsters with a single shot makes,the main thing to keep close and shoot them in the head.

C
Constant1ne 09.06.20

The axe is placed on the plate in front of the entrance door with the red and blue card. As I look at the door, turn left, go into the bushes at the junction of the buildings. Depending on complexity, there are different Goodies.

A
AsStRaLL92 09.06.20

Constant1ne
thank you, passed first time on normal and didn't know it, the madness in the chest is a stabilizer

A
AsStRaLL92 09.06.20

Guys, let's continue to share experience and knowledge who where what are the secrets or how to open them, various secret weapons, items, etc...

l
legusor 09.06.20

Slipnot6
he was right

J
Jay C 09.06.20

I wonder why he throws the keys that he no longer uses as in the old parts ? Lying in the trunk key of the Scorpion, the crow and the snake now.

s
soulfox 09.06.20

Jay C
Because there are several doors with them

d
dexxxi 09.06.20

Slipnot6
Yes. Figure 7 comes from it. There steroid for rapid reloading.

J
Jay C 09.06.20

soulfox
well it is clear, in the house I opened all of them the keys does not throw. And I have a question first lost my tape with bloggers after the show, but magazine about MIA and birthday no.

K
K.e.k.s 09.06.20

Slipnot6 wrote:
In front of the trailer in the Foundation of the house tear off the sheet metal, there is a first set of
I were there ancient coin and epoxide.
Jay C wrote:
And I have a question first lost my tape with bloggers after the show, but magazine about MIA and birthday no.
Also the first tape disappeared, I think it should be.

M
Melados 09.06.20

Riddle of the axe