3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeniy Vadimovich 06.09.19 08:02 pm

Paid\\for free?

Hi, I have to say and honestly, I'm incredibly lit with 80% of the PC platforms, you ask me why?
I've never been rich and not swimming in money, I'm an average student, but I have a question what the hell 80% of my peers and so I write such nonsense as"Why buy the game Wow, can Ms. on torente download , so I want to ask you, what do you personally think about such people? I buy everything from music to bagels to 200p, not because I am rich again, and then that gives me the right to Express their opinion unlike those people who took the game\free music loudly yelling slag you got it for free, you have to right to rate this subject. So what do you think about this?
133 Comments
Sort by:
s
slowlennes 06.09.19

Eugene V.
I am neutral to these people, even though he try to encourage developers by buying their games. But sometimes you do not want to pay 4 thousand doubloons to a new NSF (for PS 4), and pirates too, not ice (first no tabla, second online). Now the crisis, so it is better to keep the money, and when everything will be more or less OK, and you can buy the game, what they wanted or want

E
Evgeniy Vadimovich 06.09.19

slowlennes
But this is a function of money back do not like the game take it back, what's the problem? in the original it seems even you can play before you buy

s
slowlennes 06.09.19

Eugene V.
Yes you are right. I do something stupid. Understand spending money on a new phony cull, I would never have become, but Firewatch, even without the discount itself took, because the game is mental and much more interesting than the 10/10 SHUTANOV

E

slowlennes
Any new game is better cold)

s
slowlennes 06.09.19

Eugene V.
And that is true. In any case, the pirates, licorice choose Road themselves. And I wish you a good day.

s
slowlennes 06.09.19

--_-- OLYA --_--
>2016
>People still believe that Origin, and I Quote, shit

T
Temnyy_Master 06.09.19

are very negative,people work and if they work well,I believe that their work should be paid,imagine you worked for a month,and the employer says,sorry,no s\n will not,your work is downloaded ,it is insulting?

B
BioGen 06.09.19

Eugene V.
Yelling about it is not worth it and the fact that free torrents is choose your own

D
Death_Cold 06.09.19

I don't care. I download from torrents and sometimes I buy the game in stores on disks, there is even about 5 - 8 games license. Therefore, to such people I take care, that is, they don't bother me and I won't. That's all business!.

Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 06.09.19

Eugene V.
How zadolbali whiners. You are not forced to pirate games, so why bomb something?
Well, if you are console gamers, then you can only sympathize.

E

Sign a quality Ubisoft
I sympathize, I do not have cheaters, all the publishers are doing everything in order so I bought it and trying to optimize.
not that you bogotagay with special emphasis on the DOWNLOADED games which do not have profit, wait until the developers will hammer in a bolt on PC, and Yes by the way as Batman then? norms? as you GTA after 2 years? norms?

Z

Eugene V.
KEK. I was single, GTA 5, ran Online and after 100 hours, gave up the game, you still jerk off in GTA online, because a lot of Igor on sonali not buy, the price tag-that bites about PS+ for 3199 per year do not say anything. Throw by the way referring to your PS profile, you have a maximum of 15-20 games, and in my steam profile, over 80 games, not counting indie shit for knocking out cards.
About the Bittman can't say anything, because the game is not expected and learned about it only when they started shit because of the shitty optimization and 12 Indians working for a piece of black bread.

Z

Eugene V.
Lulka written for those who in an armored train:
Sign a quality Ubisoft wrote:
and in my steam profile, over 80 games, not counting indie shit for knocking out cards.
And you have 200 games of these 247 indie-stool, bought in the sales.

R
Rolemanser 06.09.19

Eugene V.
I occasionally buy games in steam I bought games on sale, not because I'm rich, and I became old and lazy, and especially no free, no need to climb the torrents to find a working version, then we need to find the patches to it, look for a place on the screw to store all this wealth and worry that suddenly screw screw, where I find all of this? And so I bought the incentive and all, the update itself arrives, screw screw, again the game was downloaded. The torrents really are, in our time, when there is no demos, and games are starting to cost as much as a chopper, I felt the first pirates, is a game or not.

X
Xakep_SDK 06.09.19

Hellium
It would be better to saved a Russian language textbook bought.
And so:
We live in the era of capitalism, so to pay for EVERYTHING. I believe that it is possible to buy the game and try it if you don't like it - refund.
No matter how poor you are supposed to pay. This is the harsh reality. And cackling at the expense of"dineh to thoronet, the MOMA pumose and capelato to zaplatiti - destiny greedy. Unless you change, the money will not earn. In our time it is impossible to save money, they should always be in.

P
Polololon 06.09.19

Eugene V. wrote:
you got it for free, you have to right to rate this subject.
To distinguish shit from candy, I don't have to buy.

R
Rolemanser 06.09.19

Hellium
For example, I love a good RPG, and I always buy those that I like, because I know that the money they received, they will make more good games. Have you ever thought about what if we all pirate games, and I can say-fuck ' em these games, look out Ashot and Gogi corn and tomatoes to sell and have a bunch of money. By the way, because of pirates like you, many developed games don't want to add to the game Russian language, and in the price of the game increase from pirates.

A
Aziflow 06.09.19

Hellium
All new items?What is it?Lark new division,the edge Lights: Primal-Denovo,new NFS-need Internet.Then there will be more,but no one is even trying to break this protection.
And on the subject,then buy 1-2 games+a couple discounts in a month,as quality games come out rarely.(The last game that I bought is a DS3)

E

JF-1976
You just shit all bakers, even for $ 100 you can't afford to buy a game? not that rogue console game at 4K buy.

E

Polololon
You know, a Gift horse in the teeth do not look here the same meaning got for free? smile.