3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayPerevoznikov 09.06.20 03:13 pm

Doesn't this remind you of the Monsters from rezika regenerates from Dead Space? (Resident Evil 7)

Hurt similar,and that shit on the walls,the same in dead space was only wvet changed.
45 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moron Dark 09.06.20

necromorphs than Yes

a
alexzet3 09.06.20

to me that's a theme reminiscent of Russian lessons,
for 1 class....

f
fox345 09.06.20

CiaphasCain
necromorph is the overall view. and the regenerate one, which is self-renewing . when I first encountered puking brow in the barn he reminded me immediately PUNKERа. but only in the way of attack.

D
Delphis 09.06.20

not remind you these monsters shapeless black shit? that fuck this series n6e need? the game is about Srbi? or am I mistaken?

f
fox345 09.06.20

Delphis
I believe that the franchise Resident Evil is a game about experiments with mutagens. which in different parts of the series effect on human,flora and fauna in different ways..

D
Delphis 09.06.20

fox345
for me it's normal zombies and certain bosses, like the Nemesis. Well, ie not just the sudden mutant.. But as a reasonable monster. Ie not just that it happened all the mutants, and all of the zombies and one of them is incredibly strong and do a lab monster

D
Delphis 09.06.20

fox345
in the third part of the story ends and begins a ridiculous story for Lyon

f
fox345 09.06.20

Delphis
Yeah, and Fallout on the 2nd Dead Space 1, Call of Duty 3, etc. the list of games which caused a lot of controversy due to the change overall game, place of action, the origins of the game and t..p is quite large. just someone like change in games and who is not. here is a matter of tastes, but they did not know how to argue.

A
ADA bly WONG 09.06.20

Delphis

D
Delphis 09.06.20

Yes fallout in the second part of interrupted and all like you said. call of duty controversial point, it seems the story into 3 parts stops. and where do the flavours if you do a series of roll?

D
Delphis 09.06.20

ADA WONG bly
I'm sure 40 minutes of video should look? are you serious?

D
Delphis 09.06.20

ADA WONG bly
so what? what I need to know?

D
Delphis 09.06.20

fox345
if I like fallout 2 and don't like fallout3, it's a matter of taste, I mean the entire universe not to like? how does it work?

n
nivans.p 09.06.20

and can you turn on your brain and ask yourself I do not like those monsters on the regenerators from resident evil 4? not? +plus a bit of mucus and something like tentacles similar to the OUROBOROS= no similarity, these comparisons are weird, dead space monsters were more human in appearance, and here and there complete the transformation of the monsters from re7 movements and attacks just calkaya with regenerators, and mix with themselves as the regenerators and monsters from revelations 2

B
Bigalex78 09.06.20

Where BL. Patch goats great!!

D
Delphis 09.06.20

nivans.p
or maybe it was not previously regenerators in resident evil? what exactly was in the 4th part of regeneration? Maybe all this utter nonsense, which does not need fuck? maybe just zombie much more interesting mutants? maybe the resident will remain a game about zombies, and not improbable mutation?

A
Alamut95 09.06.20

I don't know about monsters, but the homeless remind me of the degenerates.

f
fox345 09.06.20

Delphis
you don't like Fallout 3 and I love it. I hate rice, and the Chinese without it can not live. all different. I have not seen a single game which like it or not everyone. c'est la vie.

D
Delphis 09.06.20

fox345
the fact that I can live without rice and its absence does not give me problems. But if I say that white rice is green, but he's white, then I figure out what and why

f
fox345 09.06.20

Delphis
Well, I figure you do not understand.)))