3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NikolayPerevoznikov 09.06.20 03:13 pm

Doesn't this remind you of the Monsters from rezika regenerates from Dead Space? (Resident Evil 7)

Hurt similar,and that shit on the walls,the same in dead space was only wvet changed.
45 Comments
Sort by:
n
nivans.p 09.06.20

Delphis
well, let's start with the fact that the RES has always been about is ALWAYS mutations, and zombies were how the population of each of the locations, there is a difference when the game need a zombie and when he doesn't, then the case when they are not needed, because every part of their appearance was justified (although I asked the question where in the same mansion as many zombies? in the first three parts they were less relevant in Veronica place and the other spin offs, here it is in the game, I don't see the 4th part with the zombies, and 5 and 6 (although they are sixth but similar to the model of people that the shots turns into sand), and I don't understand how zombies can be more interesting mutants, even in theory? understand the zombie is already a genre in which everything is already up and about which everyone knows everything, and something new and INTERESTING to show the few who succeed, and as I said the resident has always been about mutations, Lisa Trevor, Titan, Hunter, these are huge insects in the first part, Birkin, Parasite G, FROGS, again, Titan, plants, etc. need I go on?, in each part from the original zombie by the middle of the game became part of the scene rather than individual enemy which can bring you uncomfortable (well, not counting hard)

A
ADA bly WONG 09.06.20

Delphis
See all is the story of the entire series Igor

a
alexandr.ostapov 09.06.20

And anything that DS took from RE4 engine,the mechanics,combat system and a few monsters? No,not seen?

D
Delphis 09.06.20

nivans.p
the resident was always about zombies, the usual zombies. There are mutations was not. From the first to the 3rd part was the most usual zombies, in the first part was a snake, as cormorant, the second is not remember or were not even playing. Again in the third mutant. But in the fourth a new type of virus, the results further and further separated from all resident

n
nivans.p 09.06.20

Delphis
um, hunter, insects, tyrant, part 2, Birkin, parasite g, plants, spirits? Part 3 hunter, modified hunter, worms underground, Nemesis, (he is the way, a mutation, a MUTATION of the Tyrant), also insects,

D
Delphis 09.06.20

nivans.p
well, hunter and Nemesis was quite adequate and mutants are very rare and do not hurt the eyes. But everything else is full of shit, they fucking do not need

N
Nemezis 09.06.20

If we began to understand the terms, in the series, RE has never been a zombie. Was infected and mutated. All the transformations in the game caused by a mutagenic virus developed in the biological laboratories. But the Bakers - these zombies, as their will was almost completely suppressed by Evelina. It is the suppression of the will is nastojashem the value of the term zombie.

In the first part of the infected were laboratory personnel. In the second part - the population of the city. And where will the hordes of infected on the premises for the Bakers? These black creatures in РЕ7 - is in fact the local infected people who were kidnapped by the Bakers.

n
nivans.p 09.06.20

Delphis
hunter actually in the first and third parts of the second half of the game there are, as ordinary enemies, and Nemesis on hard in the third part at each location jumps

K
Kyle_Katarn 09.06.20

nivans.p
Once again this topic on the forum? 0_0
Surely no one in RE 4 not igoral?)

P
Posledovatel 09.06.20

Nemesis wrote:
These black creatures in РЕ7 - is in fact the local infected people who were kidnapped by the Bakers.
neeee these shit created Evelyn from his vomiting

P
Posledovatel 09.06.20

Kyle_Katarn
now pass)

K
Kyle_Katarn 09.06.20

Follower Perelman
Going or restart?

P
Posledovatel 09.06.20

Kyle_Katarn
for the first time ))

K
Kyle_Katarn 09.06.20

Follower Perelman
)

P
Posledovatel 09.06.20

Kyle_Katarn
che looked re 7 utube have couplesthe, went 5 of 6 at 1/3 for this treshovy ekshon so tired and revelations now decided to take 4ku enough for 20 minutes of patience))

P
Posledovatel 09.06.20

who zaminusovali all the posts) I would like to know the reason))

D
DarkStrip73 09.06.20

The series was still far from Dead Space. And such monsters there were, so someone who stole another, is debatable.

D
DarkStrip73 09.06.20

Follower Perelman
Heresy, it's the people Elvin enslaved. Such a view they take of the ability of self-preservation of the virus. So it was written in the laboratory in a salt mine. After ship. Read.
Her vomiting has helped the virus to spread throughout the ship.

K
Kovboy belomor 09.06.20

As I recall in dead space, dark, horse, shooting head reacted purely purple.

F
Fei Fong 09.06.20

vovann1998
in 1ых parts up to 6 re seems to be such monsters was not.. is that 5 something in the type but is not as liquid.. so there's something. after all, re7 not only that suspect. and the fact that the idea of the emergence of a Miy like Alma in fear. what do you say?