3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jigadloff 09.06.20 03:23 pm

The end of DENUVO, the game is hacked, me (Resident Evil 7)

And again, the Italian hackers from SHIT fans and upset Blakovich!!! We hasten to inform all the pirates that have just hacked the game Resident Evil 7. The once impenetrable defense has not lasted a week! For this news is not a sin to crack open and a whole barrel of rum. Yo-Ho-Ho all good luck gentlemen!
83 Comments
Sort by:
f
fog666666 09.06.20

Only Shooter
sure will shout that money games tastier

s
stakanxxx 09.06.20

NightHawkreal
so for me rezik died with cod veronica, I hope the brewers with his ME, too, they are so fast lomanut.

N
NoN141 09.06.20

:D and I was a fool bought, think for a long time will break, but it turned out everything went quickly.
And who have already played, Crack is good, no crashes?
P. S really looking forward to when lomanut steep, do not want her to spend money.

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

The people, well there pirates goes, if you compare it in terms of optimization and performance with litsuhoy? Faster would come home from work and try for yourself))) Looked at the rutor site is already repak hatalovsky!

S
SID_A7X 09.06.20

On older percent without SSE 4.1 working?

R
Refresh2002 09.06.20

SID_A7X
no,in the basement of the departure

M
Mcbrut_ 09.06.20

Yesterday was refound, and then pirates
BUT! the game is boring. Point going can't see it

A
Azriel1993 09.06.20

SID_A7X
no

S
Ser777 09.06.20

Spoiler

M
Marshal Talyan MakKirbi I 09.06.20

Where are those guys who predicted the death of piracy and prayed to not kill the super denovo? Silenced somehow after releases on currentmarket went.

M
Murovei565 09.06.20

Marshal Talyan Mckirby III
They duck here, sit and read) What they have to say on this occasion) Well MB one and explode farts)

P
Paladinm 09.06.20

CRY super!!I'm in shock!

Z
Zombein 09.06.20

I wonder what game next crack.

S
SID_A7X 09.06.20

Azriel1993
Nothing to shake a pancake

n
namaste.108 09.06.20

Quickly however!

j
jigadloff 09.06.20

NoN141
There I need a permanent online including hardly, and For Honor can not wait-the same canoe, but sorry Bethke hacked: fire game like no other!

K
KazymirZyba 09.06.20

STANDS of Milivoje
The difference in performance from piratok and litsuh never was.
PS happy Birthday!

D
DenDi333 09.06.20

Well FINALLY!!!
but in fact is already more than 2.5 million copies already sold, and I think will be bought , so it have earned their.
Ser777
Where do you find such a list took on mirrors of this site no Repack.

P
Pechenka_Zero 09.06.20

Yesterday I bought)) we Say that there will be pirates just... Well, thought he'd get Cho too.. Until the schedule was set up, the pirates came out. Fabulous Playa

G
GeRR_Praetorian 09.06.20

KazymirZyba
Thank you. No, I remember there was. Proof no, but honestly was. Having an issue where it crashes where inexplicable lags or freezes, where the lack of savegames. Also on litsuhah this happens, but on a smaller scale. Damn, the topic would be anyone here this has created the Difference between Portnoy and a license in terms of performance and fine gaming comfort.