3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Squal 09.06.20 03:24 pm

The Funniest murder Sims (The Sims 2)

Confess, who as killed
165 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xandee 09.06.20

One was a natural disaster. I decided to make a sort of project glass - the house with everything you need to live 8 people (4 guys, 4 girls). I do not interfere (only to buy food and so on.). So once broken dishwasher.I call the repairman and go. When I return, I see 2 Sims, weeping over the graves. It turned out that the repairman and another SIM was electrocuted, and the third decided with grief to eat and started the fire which burned the rest.

D
Dias 09.06.20

I made a dark AtmAsfera of the middle ages-populated by 8 people.Called all lords, princes.They have slaves(well, cook,clean, mend)themselves live in a separate house.Delinquent more than three times(burned food,cleaned the table,took the Loo when the Lord was impatient) is planted in the hole(the room with nothing and no exit).When all the slaves are dead, dead, and the Lord.Then settled back next Lord's servants. and so 10 times.Then there lived two old people(like archaeologists) died in a few days.Then inhabited a small detachment to search for scientists.The house had to be reduced(place graves left).Then, a lot of whom settled.In short the house to the cemetery had to be removed. Now there is only the tombstone of the gate and fence.

Y
Yerma 09.06.20

Here's an idea: the house has a large basement and make his tomb. To transfer all the graves, they turn into boxes and put them as thicker. played in a cemetery for a long time, a long, long time...

L
LARA555 09.06.20

in General,I live Toko on the first floor have me there FSE,second floor I did as a prison...the only bullied for a full...Nena me nrawitza who do not pass by my house, immediately drag it to the second floor using the code moveobjects of course,and in short I was there they put sofas, have thrown rotten cockroaches pizzas,and they hunger they devour...hodyut cry pishutsya each other...sleep standing up...hahaha its a slow death so painful...but the current adults throw in koontz-your camera...children and youth book do not throw a pity,though Nada Senja to try gagagaga...

[
[Hell Intellegence Seal M 09.06.20

I kupila Plant-the Cow and Voskresensk. Killed all* the maid, the sister, the mailman has(I now have accounts there!hahahahahahhahahahahahaha!) And raised! Now I have 21 zombies, all for me! Only game app became...

[
[Hell Intellegence Seal M 09.06.20

I found a way to kill a SIM! At very low aspirations Sipsak buying( a vacuum cleaner to suck skills and experience) and trying to suck anybody's mood. And like normal, but instead, the vacuum sucks in HIS soul! And... he ceases to obey the commands he idiotskie mug( sorry, that saliva is not flowing!) and he would either die from shock or beating his head on the ground and dies.(G-s-g-s-s-s-s-s-s!)

M
Marusya_off 09.06.20

what is aspiration???

L
Lord Armageddon 09.06.20

Aspiration means how good life SIM. For example, when you perform some Super-Duper-Wish, for example, he left the flask changes from green to yellow, or platinum. This shows the bulb and Aspiration. I hope clearly explained, because the question is not really simple to explain.

I once decided to mock the SIM. I don't know why, the mood was bad. Early in the morning, and I pulled him out of bed, not even giving dress, and threw in an empty room, with only 1 bowl with some soup. I immediately removed Windows and doors from this room and painted all the walls in a dark medieval colour (I think called. Stone walls) Also painted and floor. It turned out kind of medieval prison. Then I just need to wait. The bowl of food did not save him. All the needs he has come down to zero. I look forward to a quick death of Shem. And then he was saved by a miracle. My computer crashed. SIM was extremely lucky. :)

k
kosheen7 09.06.20

I have a SIM called adoption..and they cornered the plague with a small kid..not counting on that combination of circumstances decided to get rid of this Freeloader..(what a freak he was)...incited him flies or wasps, XS...they him to death Zakusala)))shhhhh....but for some reason when you download the house of the family, I have it along with the rest of the picture...figeyu..

m
mistificator 09.06.20

there was such a case. climbed one tamagochi on an island in the middle of the pool. climbed worth it. the day was worth it. the second was worth it. I asked him, kretinushka, the stairs go back into the water, swim to the mainland gets. guys do not listen. dead beast. Robinson Crusoe, the devil take it, in the failed execution.

Z
Zark False 09.06.20

My neighbor always resort to swearing when in the telescope look day. Me it got terribly, and when he rode the next time I'm around him the fence was built and kept there. I waited and waited until he would die. Tired. Bought a stove, placed near the fence, the stove is also fence enclosed, so God forbid my Sims burned and started a fire. Never became roomies))

A
Avrorochka 09.06.20

My SIM decided to watch the sky.Lay in the yard watching.And suddenly he fallen companion.All ran to see what happened there.Death came ,and my other SIM has decided to play with it.Begged that she would play with him.In the end, agreed.Hand made ago that they hid and shows my SIM which hand.Guessed on the first try.Then death swung his scythe hung his head and left.
And the satellite and left lying at the spot and smoke.

M
Marusya_off 09.06.20

Crash Girl, and where you can buy this vacuum for suction of skills and experience???

L
Lord Armageddon 09.06.20

Among any other aspiration-crap - ibid. where money tree, ReNuYu Senso Orb, Thinking Cap, fountain of youth, etc.

V
Vivitektor 09.06.20

People help me never dropped the meteor. Sims I for three days the poor man lying on the lawn, and meteor falls.
Has anyone tried to put a diving Board into a pool on the roof and not doing pool. I tried, thought it would break, it was not there dive straight into the lawn and swim there, now how do you get them to know :)

R
RealSunny 09.06.20

I have a comment about messagi Zark False: day Sims just look through a telescope and spy on the neighbors :)) Well, it turns out, chased neighbor, peering over his personal life, that, of course, were outraged, and the poor guy killed!

k
kosheen7 09.06.20

Vivitektor class..is also necessary to try))))

L
Lord Armageddon 09.06.20

Vivitektor, and you poprobui on the lawn of the ladder to build, can muddle through! ^_^

A
AnAsTaSiYushKa 09.06.20

I have a SIM neighbor got in the pool I'm on the ground dragged it floats back doesn't want returns, I have it on the 2nd floor it down the stairs on foot and then again floats, and sailed away amphibious... I know the code if there something to click on SIM a swarm of bees flies and only a handful of ashes left of him, and a puddle!!!

L
Lord Armageddon 09.06.20

Cool!!! Plz tell me. And this code works in Nightlife in General?