3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperDoom 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Optimization (The Sinking City)

Optimization is the same as in Call of Сthulhu 2018. On solid foursome. The only disadvantage is fps locked and more than 62 does not rise. Although the plane I'm on and off and included, but no result. Such nonsense was in Sciro, but with the patch the fps is unlocked. Hope developed here will do the same. Himself The Sinking City I think in any case it will be for me the best game after Call of Сthulhu as for me, all that is loosely based on the great genius Phillips Lovecraft has already awarded the first place. These games I pass 15-20 times! The first Cthulhu 2005 I took so many that I lost count)))) all the difficulties on the many many times! This is not a game, it's the idea of the cosmic mind, not in the limits of human understanding.....
Sugaaaaar..... we're lyayichem......

30 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saulet Erboluly 17.10.19

Here the game dirty. No wonder Lao Tzu said that a masterpiece will stomp and feces to be called a masterpiece.

g
gennaz 17.10.19

Nikita Krasnov
Yes there is the same fps. If Your profile is correct PC configuration,it is not surprising that the game does not work correctly,because the minimum system requirements are a gtx 770,and CPU is also rather weak.

D
Dogmit 17.10.19

Saulet Herbology
Specifically compare. 60 fps film can't watch, hurts my eyes. 24 comfortable and pleasant.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

Dogma wrote:
Even 60 fps is not necessary, a long time science has shown more people that 24 frames is not required for comfort. Not by chance the movies show 24 fps. For games a 30 fps. An additional 6 fps need for heavy scenes where the fps can SAG. That's why I made the stock 25%. On consoles people play a lifetime at 30 fps and all are happy with the optimization.
please more after these words, i.e. such nonsense do not write anything at all

N
Nikita Krasnov 17.10.19

gennaz
I forgot what I wrote something, corrected :)) the Computer is certainly not top, but certainly so should handle.

t
trigger_zz 17.10.19

On resure pcgamingwiki.com there is an article in the game include Anti-aliasing (AA) and disable bloom (soap) + a couple of fixes allowing to adjust the FOV.
Anyone interested here is the sylochku https://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Sinking_City
The word he checked, everything works the picture becomes much clearer.

X
X_ray_83 17.10.19

Normal optimization is particularly on the Radeon R9 and load levels in 20 seconds, rather than consoles 1 minute )))

a
amorphyc 17.10.19

Dogma
Let less, but it will support. The picture is as if the performance look.

L
Loki two-faced 18.07.22

This infection on the old laptop flew on ultras, and on a new good PC it gives out friezes, draws.

T
Thallarsury 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Well, maybe you're not interested, sadly, but don't judge people by yourself. Many thrive on any project, and will go through it at least a trillion times. It's the same as fucking people rewatching Home Alone, or our grandfathers watching their Operation Y.