3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SuperDoom 17.10.19 08:36 pm

Optimization (The Sinking City)

Optimization is the same as in Call of Сthulhu 2018. On solid foursome. The only disadvantage is fps locked and more than 62 does not rise. Although the plane I'm on and off and included, but no result. Such nonsense was in Sciro, but with the patch the fps is unlocked. Hope developed here will do the same. Himself The Sinking City I think in any case it will be for me the best game after Call of Сthulhu as for me, all that is loosely based on the great genius Phillips Lovecraft has already awarded the first place. These games I pass 15-20 times! The first Cthulhu 2005 I took so many that I lost count)))) all the difficulties on the many many times! This is not a game, it's the idea of the cosmic mind, not in the limits of human understanding.....
Sugaaaaar..... we're lyayichem......

30 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fierce_55R 17.10.19

Why this game above 60fps ? Unless you have a 120-144 Hz monitor, then it makes sense to remove the lock on the fps.

K
KiryshKa 17.10.19

In AppData/Local/TSCGame/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor - there GameUserSettings.ini, open the file and find the line FrameRateLimit=0.000000 - instead of zeros write the desired FPS 100/144.

S
Steve Taller 17.10.19

SuperDoom wrote:
These games I pass 15-20 times! The first Cthulhu 2005 I took so many that I lost count)))) all the difficulties on the many many times! This is not a game, it's the idea of the cosmic mind, not in the limits of human understanding.....
what is the point to pass the same location for 100 times? why to shit when you spent the time to spend on other games? went once and blew to hell I can understand there is some kind of multiplayer where you play against live people, but go there for 10 times the project is a singleplayer game, I even if after upgrading hardware once again trying to play something that long since passed me more than 15 minutes is not enough. In any OpenWorld games, I usually stay on the passage of the main company then demolished the game in the trash, and run to perform the same game uninteresting and dull

w
william1992 17.10.19

SuperDoom
as for me, all that is loosely based on the great genius Phillips Lovecraft has already awarded the first place.

And do not care what may and based on Lovecraft, but did prohodnyak. Interesting logic

l
legusor 17.10.19

the quality of the narrative turned out the same bottom as the recent call of cthulhu. very sad, but on the Cthulhu Mythos so nothing interesting happened since the release of the Cot 2006 and did not.

B
B0NE 17.10.19

Optimize very good for UE 4. I've had worse. Even on the laptop with the plug removed in step Absalom in 720p can be 60 fps to get. Plus it is necessary in the config even dig.

S
SkrepcheZaVR 17.10.19

How to take the gun from the table the game freezes Fatal error....

D
Dogmit 17.10.19

Fierce_55R
Even 60 fps is not necessary, a long time science has shown more people that 24 frames is not required for comfort. Not by chance the movies show 24 fps. For games a 30 fps. An additional 6 fps need for heavy scenes where the fps can SAG. That's why I made the stock 25%. On consoles people play a lifetime at 30 fps and all are happy with the optimization.

N
Nikita Krasnov 17.10.19

Dogma
What you write for the garbage? Check the refresh rate of the monitor 24 Hertz then. What for you there 60?

R
Rock Man 17.10.19

Dogma
at 60 frames the game runs a bit faster and smoother,and much nicer visually,even if the eye does not see all 60 frames,and compare film in 24 fps and play well, it's not serious...

S
SuperDoom 17.10.19

Nikita Krasnov
Yes people ugaral)))) You don't understand?
Has long been clear to everyone about these 24 frame))))

D
Dogmit 17.10.19

60 Hertz it is necessary that the matrix on the monitor did not fade quickly. Therefore, to make 60 Hz. By analogy with a man who often blinks at that sight clearer. But in games and movies more 24 is not required.

N
Nikita Krasnov 17.10.19

The game has the same problems and Vampyr, namely micrology, which then become not in the micro, and the game do not care for the quality of the graphics, though epic, though low, at the time, was abandoned because of this Vampire, there is such as parsley... :\ Game stands on the SSD, doesn't help... Saying that same garbage on consoles, sorry. Love is sleep.
Like if you put the parameter bUseDynamicResolution=True - getting better... but maybe it's just an illusion.

S
SuperDoom 17.10.19

Dogma
Then I think, why 60 fps as it is not active in some games. Put force 88 frames in the settings and was much better and more enjoyable play. So it can be lowered to gold 24 and will be even better.... What do you think???? The type of bdsm is. Well, suddenly)))

S
SuperDoom 17.10.19

Nikita Krasnov
Unlock horticultu! Person wrote above how to do it. The gameplay will be much nicer!!!!!!

N
Nikita Krasnov 17.10.19

SuperDoom
Does not help, already tried everything :(

g
gennaz 17.10.19

Optimization is good, you can easily play even on a budget PC.
Spoiler

N
Nikita Krasnov 17.10.19

gennaz
Very soundly, when out of the blue the fps drops from 100 to 46...
You have to market at least walk. in the second task.

V
Viiii 17.10.19

феном2 1055t/8ddr3/rx460 2gb)

Pulaski, medium-high, at the port of first 40-60 fps

Never been on the UE4..

will continue to look like

S
Saulet Erboluly 17.10.19

Dogma
Compare the movie with 24 fps and 60 fps the difference will be visible